Mini K-x Flash hot shoe cover found!!

Moonlightsg

Jan 28, 2010
Found the the mini K-x Hot Shoe Cover sold locally

Vivo City Toy 'R' us...

1p8h78.jpg

it is out of order... but i do what the tag say, change coin and dump in $3...
but nothing out...

Today is fixed and my wife buy 3 for me!!:heart:

2ntbxus.jpg

33kqghu.jpg

10o46co.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha..i wan to go buy 1 tmw also!

:bsmilie: so cute! Can imagine when you take pic for people, they'll have to ask you whether to look at the big one or the small one.

omg i was at vivo yesterday!!! this is super cool!

why suntec dun have!!!!:(
Going down suntec city tml to shoot cosplayer can shun bian get it but dun have:confused:

Your wife is awesome!

I wonder if it is possible to hollow one out and stuff one radio trigger inside... I will have the most haps radio trigger around!

ME SUPPER WANT!!!! Can anyone please buy me some and send it to Vietnam for me? Pleasssse????

ME SUPPER WANT!!!! Can anyone please buy me some and send it to Vietnam for me? Pleasssse????

coming May I have a comfirm trip to HCMC. Are you from hcmc? if i can get hold of one. i will pass to you.

Very adorable. haha

Just info from my wife... after she get 3, there were about 3-4 left in there...
then 1 guy follow bought 1...
so very limited already...

btw it is bigger then expected... the "Lens" is big... haha

Last edited:
coming May I have a comfirm trip to HCMC. Are you from hcmc? if i can get hold of one. i will pass to you.

AWWWW THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! yes, I am from HCMC :) let me know when you come to VN, with or without the miniature k-x, I still want to meet you and make new friends :)

why suntec dun have!!!!:(
Going down suntec city tml to shoot cosplayer can shun bian get it but dun have:confused:

Oh? Suntec got Cosplayers tomm? I mght swing by to check out the Career Fair for fun... but if got opp to shoot Cosplayers also not bad..

sorry to myself fot ot ...

suntec got Cosplayers + Career Fair ??? just nice neh! i go shoot cosplay then my dear can go Career Fair!

AWWWW THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! yes, I am from HCMC :) let me know when you come to VN, with or without the miniature k-x, I still want to meet you and make new friends :)

that will be cool. we can go shoot something together. will contact you agian on that.

Me and xxrenxx will be at Level 4 Suntec doing strobing. Look out for umbrellas!

The forum and paragon toys r us dun have.
Cineleisure basement those also dun have ....

vivo oso oos.

Don't worry, looks like they have check mechine at least once a week because they can fix the spoilt mechine with a few day...
so should be stock come very soon

Suntec tuop floors got quite a few toy shops, anyone check those out ?

Seriously hilarious :bsmilie:

I would use it, just that I think it would affect my ability to put my camera into my bag...