Mini Fashion Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonlady

Oct 12, 2004
Well,

dunno if u people are interested.

I am doing a mini fashion show for a slimming company this coming sat.

3 female models
Outfit 1 :white tube, white skirt and white heels
Outfit 2 : Bikini and heels

2 male models
Outfit 1 :sexy wear (dunno what's that also)
Outfit 2: Swimwear

Do pm me for the location if u are interested.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Got to be topless or loose wear .... ;p

loose wear? u mean the clothes very easy to come off one ah? like tat might as well not wear. :bigeyes:

wow people, got a lot of pm asking me the location.

First of all, I think is free cos from what I know is a roadshow for a slimming company. If I am not wrong will be those open-air event where got stages, contest...etc..

it is just a mini show to pass the time ba.....i guess...

I am really not very sure what is it about but those who got the location, do come down and take a look.

I will try to get more info from my agent. =)

Wish me all the best...

kirk said:
loose wear? u mean the clothes very easy to come off one ah? like tat might as well not wear. :bigeyes:

kirk :kok: I meant the clothes can be loosely wear and during catwalk got motion .. ;p

interesting..do kindly post the details..

user111 said:
interesting..do kindly post the details..

i guess she wants some "protection" so that she won't get to see all the CSers people on that day. Maybe u can request her for details. :)

Adzz said:
i guess she wants some "protection" so that she won't get to see all the CSers people on that day. Maybe u can request her for details. :)

I guess she want to know who will be or likely to come and shoot ... ;)

nah....i dun want to let so many people have the photos of me in full set bikini......

moreover...i tot i should do my part and inform u all when got this kind of event since i am a model...

Erm....i think u all dun get what i am saying hor...

i too cheem?

Ok...this is a outdoor road show, there will be DJ host...u know where there is a stage there, then people will play games, promote this company....

u are the audience.....so, i guess it is ok to take pictures ba...

u keep the pics but if u wanna pass back to the models, I can do it lor...

p/s: I just cut my hair, those who going down, take as nice as possible for me, k!

I'm sure many hobby photographers really do appreciate these opportunities to shoot models for free. Please continue to update us and I'll keep trying to take nice pictures of you and your fellow models.

Thanks for the venue. :) I'm not sure now if I can make it or not. My gf wants to go shopping tmrw. Keke...

Actually, if you border to look out, there are many events every weekend, like fashion show, road show, some celebrities signing books, CD, etc. This is just one of them. Depending on what you're looking for.

There are always stuff to shoot. The birds and butterfies are always flying around. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

smallaperture said:
Actually, if you border to look out, there are many events every weekend, like fashion show, road show, some celebrities signing books, CD, etc. This is just one of them. Depending on what you're looking for.

There are always stuff to shoot. The birds and butterfies are always flying around. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

ya...but no pretty me....muahahaha

so its tomorrow?..arg..can't prepare my gear in time. hmm then i will go for the next show. have fun all :)

user111 said:
so its tomorrow?..arg..can't prepare my gear in time. hmm then i will go for the next show. have fun all :)

Just send my equipment for servicing 2 days ago.... :sweat:
Will probably be there with my Videocam instead.... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.