Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
Just some mini coopers.. :)

Old_School_Cooper_by_Draken413o.jpg

Mini_Cooper_2_by_Draken413o.jpg

Mini_Cooper_by_Draken413o.jpg

Destroy_Everything_you_Touch_by_Draken413o.jpg

Hi! I like the shot of the blue mini which you etched out to give a studio shot effect. Very nice.
But I think you can work the post processing a bit more. :)

I took the liberty to try out something below, pls let me know if you think it's inappropriate. I'll take it down. :)

mini.jpg

YES thats what I wanted to do!! How did you manage to get the reflection straightened?

Here are a few things I did.

1. For the reflection on the car : I selected only the body panels and spray painted it.
2. For the reflection (mirror effect) on the floor : I cut and pasted the rear wheel and leveled it with the front wheel. Also cut and pasted the front wheel and corrected the angle as the wheel was slightly turned in your orig photo. Once you have a full side view and the base is leveled, the reflection part is easy.
3. Overall lightened and cleaned up some areas, including punching out the windscreen with a white background - since you're supposed to be in a 'studio'. :bsmilie:

This is a good example of making/transforming a normal picture into an interesting picture and with some magic touch...take it to a higher level of " wow ".

All of these require...concept ( which the TS has got it ), technique knowhow ( need to try harder ), but with a master's help ( some effort and time of course ), the end result is a drastic change.

Some personal opinion..I would preferred the reflection to be like of the water instead mirror.

This is a good example of making/transforming a normal picture into an interesting picture and with some magic touch...take it to a higher level of " wow ".

All of these require...concept ( which the TS has got it ), technique knowhow ( need to try harder ), but with a master's help ( some effort and time of course ), the end result is a drastic change.

Some personal opinion..I would preferred the reflection to be like of the water instead mirror.

Wow, great minds think alike, I actually tried a water/ripple effect, but decided to revert to a mirror reflection as it was the original concept of the TS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.