Mini cooper showroom at leng kee road vandalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecaster

Oct 31, 2008
Hi all, just saw a link send by my brother. These guys really damage the showroom. What the hell? Dunno is it revenge or what? maybe the car salesman were rude or something. Whatever the reason, sure kena rotan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnhl32Yb48

That's a very serious criminal offence. No matter what happened before, one should never have resort to such act. Hope the culprits are caught soon.

wa! lidat also can...but i tink the showroom should have some CCTV cameras that shld be able to capture the culprit's face or the carplate number.

bunch of crazy ppl....

i am sure actions are being taken by now. I agree this is no small matter to pass. serious stuff

I'm sure the clips are being reviewed by the authorities as we speak. On top of that, the store's CCTVs (if any), and TV Cameras mounted along various express ways might help in nailing the culprits.

All said and done, and not belittling the seriousness of the offense or condoning it, I must say the content of the vandalism ("Special My A**") got me laughing a little. Probably prompted by something like:

Some kids: This Mini how much ah?
Sales guy: $120k+++++
Some kids: Wahhhh, how come so ex???
Sales guy: This car is a special car meant for special ppl (and walks away)

Once again, I'm in no way condoning this act of vandalism.

that's even more stupid. if the showroom reported this to the authorities, wonder if the police can get youtube to help trace the IP address of the culprits who uploaded the vid

i know what you mean, its like funny but no funny because its bloody serious. but the line special my ass is funny.

Looks like a viral ad... the self-taken video is so high quality... lol...

Somebody put on Stomp and see if Mini have an official reply...

Cynic in me says viral.

Too perfectly orchestrated.

stupid ppl do stupid things. waiting to see their faces in the news soon.

Well if the skeptics are right, and its a promotional stunt by the company itself, its in bad taste and would backfire.

Ok, They are dead, They are stupid to post that on youtube, they will get caught soon. Looks like the show room beside Commonwealth Mrt statrion

let's see...
one video is uploaded by the "vandal" who just joined youtube yesterday or the day before, fine.
the other video is uploaded by a guy who's never uploaded any other videos before

both videos have the word "ass" not fully spelt out.
Why, marketing team at mini wasn't comfortable with the word "ass"?

Status
Not open for further replies.