minesweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
just for fun :)

wats your fastest timing ever for windows minesweeper expert level?

mine = 143 seconds. that round a bit fluke ..keke :bsmilie:

minesweeper.jpg

mine_time.jpg

:)

I know I got 5secs in beginner level once. :D

Expert I think my best was 300s+. :) Too long never play already. Too bored eh, Clive? :)

hehe! :) b4 go jp must relax a bit..so play soem games =)

they say got a cheater method for minesweeper rite? :think: so far me using human logic method ..keke

Hurhur... the way to cheat in minesweeper is to edit the text file that stores the score ;p

Fastest time for Intermediate was 47 secs...
Expert 146...darn still lose to Clive by 3sec...tonight go practice!!

espn said:
Hurhur... the way to cheat in minesweeper is to edit the text file that stores the score ;p

seriously bored humans.. a simple little game also want to cheat... tsk tsk tsk :nono: Logic and luck (there are some situations where logic fails) is the way to go :D

hoho..text file..that is ultima already.. ;-) no what i meant was like th method is something like u hold n right click then it will reveal the actual view of the location of the mines...much like in freecell where u right click on the hidden card to tell what exactly it is

clive said:
hoho..text file..that is ultima already.. ;-) no what i meant was like th method is something like u hold n right click then it will reveal the actual view of the location of the mines...much like in freecell where u right click on the hidden card to tell what exactly it is

sorry, me no understand your method.. :dunno:
can explain again?
for me i just click the left and right buttons together to check which spots are still 'danger zones'....

Status
Not open for further replies.