Mind if I jus share some pics taken at e zoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumix5

Apr 12, 2005
Hope no one gets offended. Jus hope to share here.
smile.gif

Especially like those taken of the 2 white tigers, they look so loving together. Took tons of them, had difficulty choosing e better ones. Actually was about to leave as they were asleep when hey, they suddenly woke up!

Here goes:

P1000382.JPG

P1000405.JPG

P1000473.JPG

P1000466.JPG

Nice shoot :)
keep shooting ya.
**yeah, i dun think anyone will be offended here :)

Here's a few more:

P1000229.JPG

P1000280.JPG

P1000602.JPG

P1000614.JPG

P1000552.JPG

besh said:
Nice shoot :)
keep shooting ya.
**yeah, i dun think anyone will be offended here :)

Thanks for the encouragement, you've been very kind.
:)

Post if you want to! Nobody will be offended, i think so too. ;)
seems like most of the photos taken are almost at full zoom? nice try!
interesting pictures you have, especially on the parrots! (birds again for me!!)
:bsmilie:

:) did u turn your saturation (pict.adj. to vivid) up?
the parrot looks.. too red.. or are they naturally so red?
heh but nice.. keep shooting. i like the alligator.. looks quite cartoon..

Yup, nice photo which show the Zooming capability of this cam. But then again, u can try to "hold" ur cam close to your body to prevent handshake. This will improve your shots.

Thanks for sharing the Zoo photo.
I have mine over Here , taken using FZ20.

yup... Nice pics... But I think the it's a tad too saturated. The greens are too green and the white on the tigers look a little too saturated too... what do you think? :dunno:

natnivek said:
yup... Nice pics... But I think the it's a tad too saturated. The greens are too green and the white on the tigers look a little too saturated too... what do you think? :dunno:

Thanks for all the comments. Saw it on my fren's LCD screen n realised that they do look much more saturated on his screen than on mind. The pics look dull on my Phillips LCD, dun noe why, that's why I boosted e saturation up during pp.

Sorry if they look too saturated on yours, wasn't mean that way..

Did u post process ur pic? Seem like the first pic is alittle soft focusing. Nevertheless, good try. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.