Milo Ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I'm not sure if anyone still remember in the 1980's where Milo will give free cold milo during the National days at the small stadium for example Jalan Besar stadium.

It'll be in one large aluminium can. It tasted quite good when compared to today's Milo in the can.

Is there still such Milo van nowadays ?

I always like to kapo free Milo... :lovegrin:

yes... all the students will keep a look out for milo van in any bazaar on NUS.
once the green van is spotted... chiong ah. energy drink settle for the day. :bsmilie:

yes, on their sports day, they are present at my children' school.

Yupp, Ngee Ann Poly had a few free-Milo vans present at their opening day.

Of course, who can forget the milo van!

I guess most of the sports events out there should have i.e. army half marathon and such? I remember to queue and requeue to take more cups to drink back then :bsmilie:

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm so out of the loop with the school system. :sweat:

I don't remember seeing the Milo truck during the Army half marathon.

I'm not sure what is the Milo peng formula with the Milo truck but it just doesn't taste the same whether it is home made or Milo in a can.

Anyone here got intel on where the next green Milo truck location serving the Milo power peng ?

TIA.

They are there sometimes at various sports meets as well. :thumbsup: And sometimes they come in a refrigerated trailer to hand out bricks of tetrapaks!!!

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm so out of the loop with the school system. :sweat:

I don't remember seeing the Milo truck during the Army half marathon.

I'm not sure what is the Milo peng formula with the Milo truck but it just doesn't taste the same whether it is home made or Milo in a can.

Anyone here got intel on where the next green Milo truck location serving the Milo power peng ?

TIA.

think its the milk they used...

The last time i saw a green milo van.. It was parking in the handicap lot :bsmilie:

The teachers told them to move, so they drove onto the grass and parked there

Status
Not open for further replies.