Milky Way shot(sssssss)

Why do the americans seem to have too much money and too much free time? I mean, quit your job, buy a ton of expensive gear, travel all over...

Where does the $$$ come from? :p

Why do the americans seem to have too much money and too much free time? I mean, quit your job, buy a ton of expensive gear, travel all over...

Where does the $$$ come from? :p

There will be ppl donate for a "GOOD CAUSE"

Impressive. The best I could manage was only 20 x 4minute exposures in a single night.

well money is one thing, this is wat passion is all about. We singaporeans will never do such a thing cuz tat would mean giving up a career, missing out on buyin the BMW and condo. Simply put we singaporeans dare not to chase our dreams (non material stuff).

well money is one thing, this is wat passion is all about. We singaporeans will never do such a thing cuz tat would mean giving up a career, missing out on buyin the BMW and condo. Simply put we singaporeans dare not to chase our dreams (non material stuff).

Who says SINGAPOREANS are not chasing their dreams? There are so many out there, you just didn't realize. Please don't put US down