Military Design Stainless Steel Vodka Flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
Wanna to check if you guys know where I can buy those military design Stainless Steel Vodka Flask,

Something like the picture below.

flask.jpg

I know there is a shop at Clifford pier, in the overheard bridge that sells Russian stuff. I even saw a horizontal indictator for airplanes for sale. Didnt notice the name of the shop though.

I used to own couple of them but gave them to friends after a while. Can get a Peninsular Plaza, several floors above TCW.

Can check out Selangor Pewter shops... bought one last time (but in M'sia) for someone...but not cheap leh

i think Ikea had them...
I got one from them before :)

peninsular...forgot which peninsular but the one same side as funan, not cp. you can also try ig's heaven and other concept shops but damn expensive.

Saw quite a lot at Upper Lascar Road (Antique Street), Hong Kong few days ago. Heard some are used in 2nd world wars, and have very nice craving on the bottle, still look very new, selling from HK$80. Should have bought a few.

:think:

Peninsula Hotel Shopping Arcade got one shop call 'A' Team, they sell all military stuff from overseas, you can try there.

its realli cool!! hmmm. so KT got it yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.