midset vs thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf99

Dec 8, 2005
West
jus wondering does gals tend to think too much as compared to guys? :think:

to guys:
1) what will u do if yr gf / wife tells u that they thinking of you?
2) will u tell your gf / wife that you miss them or is thinking of them?

to gals:
1) will u bf / husband that u miss them? wat do you hope that they will do eg. come and meet you for dinner or etc?

Sion said:
I don't have to think about my wife.

I can HEAR her.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

anyway, smurf99, whenever my girl tells me she misses me, she doesnt even have to tell me, she just calls me at the most unexpected hours and all she has to do is say "hello... good night"

and then i'll just smile and melt away. bloody good feeling.

and then AFTER THAT I BETTER TELL HER I MISS HER AND ASK HER HOW SHE IS AND THEN TALK/LISTEN TO HER. if not confirm kenah tekan "WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME??!"

haiz. it's like that la. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sion said:
I don't have to think about my wife.

I can HEAR her.

so both of u xing you ling xi?

Waffle said:
anyway, smurf99, whenever my girl tells me she misses me, she doesnt even have to tell me, she just calls me at the most unexpected hours and all she has to do is say "hello... good night"

and then i'll just smile and melt away. bloody good feeling.

and then AFTER THAT I BETTER TELL HER I MISS HER AND ASK HER HOW SHE IS AND THEN TALK/LISTEN TO HER. if not confirm kenah tekan "WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME??!"

well..hmm..I think gals like to be care for ba..I think guys also need care and concern but not as much as gals ;)

smurf99 said:
well..hmm..I think gals like to be care for ba..I think guys also need care and concern but not as much as gals ;)
i guess girls just want to feel needed and wanted by the ones they also care for, ESPECIALLY the ones they care deeply for.

guys... aiyah... not to condemn my own gender but sometimes we are quite the *******s la. especially us conservative asian brood. there's nothing wrong, we just need more time to evolve la :bsmilie:

Waffle said:
i guess girls just want to feel needed and wanted by the ones they also care for, ESPECIALLY the ones they care deeply for.

guys... aiyah... not to condemn my own gender but sometimes we are quite the *******s la. especially us conservative asian brood. there's nothing wrong, we just need more time to evolve la :bsmilie:
ya true..human beings are sentimental..esp girls

hmm..so i think most guys will only show their care and concern in another way? eg. sms and calling ba :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.