Microsoft XboX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about heroin does not mean i am advocating drug use .... nor discussion about car mod means i am a street racer.

ninelives said:
please do not talk about re-chipping or modding in this forum, it is a violation of TOS.

i have edited your post.

me signed up too! But for friend, he wants the set, so I signed up to liquidfy it.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Signed up a week liao, still waiting for letter... :(

Ashleyy said:
me signed up too! But for friend, he wants the set, so I signed up to liquidfy it.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Signed up a week liao, still waiting for letter... :(

I've got it! :D :lovegrin: :heart:

Ok people i've just recieved the letter from starhub today but the dates of redemption make me abit blur.. they state " Last date of redemption: 20 jan - 20 feb 2004 " so mean i can only go redeem on 29th jan or can go straightaway liao? :dunno:

Jer76 said:
Ok people i've just recieved the letter from starhub today but the dates of redemption make me abit blur.. they state " Last date of redemption: 20 jan - 20 feb 2004 " so mean i can only go redeem on 29th jan or can go straightaway liao? :dunno:

Not a problem me thinks. I recieved the letter today and had the same date like yours. Was able to collect it with no problem. Remember to bring your IC though. ;)

Jer76 said:

don't care about the date, as long as the place has stock, go get it quick :D

my letter also show 20 jan - 20 feb, but i collected last sat (10th).

Wolfgang said:
Not a problem me thinks. I recieved the letter today and had the same date like yours. Was able to collect it with no problem. Remember to bring your IC though. ;)

Ok thanks so much bro.. tomolo i cheong down go collect liaoz :D

Ashleyy said:
yay!! I also got the letter today :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

gonna chong down tomolo too.. hehehe

Go go go! :)

Do share what games you bought yah? ;) There is pk computer just one floor down from the colection centre. ;) Can start getting the games you want from there. ;)

Note: Top Spin is out of stock there. :p

haha, no lah.. my friend wants the set.. he's my church friend but also
my neighbour.. unless I go his house and play.. hahaha :bsmilie:

if not, poor me is stuck wif my old ps1 :confused:

wolfgang, you registered by their website or you tahan-ed the long wait on the customer service line?

i put a handsfree by my home line and waited thru the half hr b4 i got to talk to the Customer Service Officer.

just got my xbox :D ...giving my camera long weekend :bsmilie: .. BTW anyone knows if the separate dvd kit is multicoded?

Jer76 said:
just got my xbox :D ...giving my camera long weekend :bsmilie: .. BTW anyone knows if the separate dvd kit is multicoded?

nope, the dvd kit sold here is Code 3, once u plug in, locked to code 3, can only play Code 3 CDs. Same goes if u plug in a Code 1 DVD Kit.

Officially Xbox does not support multiregion ;)

You guys can find top spin in SLS, after a weekly window shopping in ALAN PHOTO, can go to 4th or 5th floor...they got stocks aplenty.

me playing PGR2, HALO, TopSpin, RainbowSix3 and Dino Crisis3 all at one shot...haha... now my PS2 only for FFX-2 and winning eleven...

:D

I'd gotten mine sometime before 2004, and have been playing games like Pro Link 2004, Project Gotham Racing 2 and Sonic Heroes. Can't wait for the online feature to be activated in singapore, to challenge the other PGR2 players. Hee~!

Good bye Singnet and hello Xbox. Collecting theset in 2 days time. Already got MechAssault @ $46.90. My friend passed my a xbox games catalogue with pricing too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.