Microsoft XboX


Status
Not open for further replies.

coke21

New Member
May 12, 2003
706
0
0
42
East
Visit site
#2
Wolfgang said:
Just a quick show of hands to see who has succumbed, like myself and have taken up SCV's deal of a free Xbobx? Anyone? :)
Me :embrass:
 

canturn

Senior Member
Sep 29, 2002
2,641
0
0
East, SG
www.lyricalmoments.com
#5
Wolfgang said:
Thinking of buying a 2nd controller as well as some games (original ones). Do anyone of you know where i can go get? :dunno:

Cheers! :)
Me extended the contract with them for 18 mths to get the xbox for $49. Till now, I haven't even gotten the voucher to redeem the machine.

That was like Dec 12 last year...still waiting.... :dunno:

Wolf: Did they ask if you want to mod the machine :devil: :devil: :devil:
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#7
Wolfgang said:
Thinking of buying a 2nd controller as well as some games (original ones). Do anyone of you know where i can go get? :dunno:

Cheers! :)
wolfie, just collected mine last saturday, received the letter on Friday.

a 2nd controller will cost you $46.90, 3 choices of black, green and blue.

Go to PK Computers to buy the game, currently they have $3 discount, just bought Project Gotham Racing 2 ($66.90 after discount) :D If you found a place which is selling games at a cheaper price, let me know ;)
 

rncw

Senior Member
Oct 26, 2002
1,928
0
0
Singapore / Japan / China
#9
canturn said:
Me extended the contract with them for 18 mths to get the xbox for $49. Till now, I haven't even gotten the voucher to redeem the machine.

That was like Dec 12 last year...still waiting.... :dunno:

Wolf: Did they ask if you want to mod the machine :devil: :devil: :devil:
need to pay $49 for the xbox? i collected mine but not told to pay any $$$ for it...
 

mjjphoto

New Member
Oct 11, 2003
365
0
0
Singapore
#10
Sorry OT a bit....what is the original price of the xbox? Where to get cheap and good? :D
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#11
initially they charge $49 for existing Maxonline subscribers, subsequently they start giving it free for existing subscribers. I've registered around 30-Dec and got the letter last friday.

canturn, if you still haven't receive the letter, i suggest call them up and make some noise
 

rncw

Senior Member
Oct 26, 2002
1,928
0
0
Singapore / Japan / China
#12
mjjphoto said:
Sorry OT a bit....what is the original price of the xbox? Where to get cheap and good? :D
many people selling off the xbox (SCV promo) in HWZ classifieds, average price abt 200-250, anything more, is considered ex...orginal price abt 350+-
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#13
caseytan said:
wolfie, just collected mine last saturday, received the letter on Friday.

a 2nd controller will cost you $46.90, 3 choices of black, green and blue.

Go to PK Computers to buy the game, currently they have $3 discount, just bought Project Gotham Racing 2 ($66.90 after discount) :D If you found a place which is selling games at a cheaper price, let me know ;)
Sure i will. :) So it's true that the item's prices are controlled? :dunno:
I'm thinking of getting top spin besides Project Gotham.

canturn said:
:D hehe, if only
Well... but not likely lor... :p :blah:

rncw said:
need to pay $49 for the xbox? i collected mine but not told to pay any $$$ for it...
I believe if it's an extension for 18 mths, you will have to pay $49 but if it's for 24 mths, then it's "free". ;)
 

limhousen

New Member
Dec 13, 2002
258
0
0
Visit site
#15
hehe....I signed up too. The price of xbox has actually fallen a bit. It is now officially $308 for the standard pack in the shops.

Its cheaper to buy the holiday pack for $358. Comes with DVD plugin and 3 games. Super value. Was hoping to top up money for this package when I collect the set, but it wasn't available.

Anybody knows where modding service is available?
 

rncw

Senior Member
Oct 26, 2002
1,928
0
0
Singapore / Japan / China
#16
Wolfgang said:
I believe if it's an extension for 18 mths, you will have to pay $49 but if it's for 24 mths, then it's "free". ;)
mine is 18 mths, no info abt paying $49 leh :dunno:

anyway, just 'liquidated' the xbox for camera stuff :bsmilie:

normally, it'll take 1 to 2 weeks for the redemption letters to arrive (mine took about 1.5 weeks), so those not getting any replies, have to call them up and "demand" from them.... :bsmilie:
 

zemotion

New Member
Oct 19, 2003
672
0
0
-
zhangjingna.com
#20
i think if you work for the company can get one. *n0dn0d* honestly.
hm.. *deep thoughts* actually that's useless to say. T_T
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom