Microsoft Office 2013 for SGD$5

Professional msrp will be USD$400 :eek:
People buying the keys in bulk and selling.

if MS will honor.... then somebody gonna get damn rich.....

Well, I never go for anything that is too good to be true.

Like some electronics store that advertise full page every weekend, offering 55inch TV for 98bucks.

There is always a catch somewhere, be it a scam or some gimmicks like only 5sets per day or whatever.

Well, I never go for anything that is too good to be true.

Like some electronics store that advertise full page every weekend, offering 55inch TV for 98bucks.

There is always a catch somewhere, be it a scam or some gimmicks like only 5sets per day or whatever.

even from microsoft?

I bought one.
Some time this morning received email that says it wasn't a valid purchase in the first place.
Voided and refunded, also given a $25 voucher for my 'loss'.
Oh well.

actually I thought MS has been rolling out a lot of $10 MS office to various MNCs.

Both my last and current company allows me to buy home office for $10 to install at home... LEGALLY.

Check with your company IT lor.

why pay when got free and cross compatible ?

do consider Google Drive / Documents...
or Open Office / Liber Office .

of course can just switch to Linux . native suite free and good

why pay when got free and cross compatible ?

do consider Google Drive / Documents...
or Open Office / Liber Office .

of course can just switch to Linux . native suite free and good

because of Outlook. no program out there beat outlook..imo.

Can buy 2013 version and keep just in case because it is so cheap. If offer lapsed just forget it.

Actually Office 2003 on XP Pro is stable and solid. More than enough for normal needs.

No need to relearn software interface and rewrite the numerous macros written for the 2003 version.

because of Outlook. no program out there beat outlook..imo.

Outlook good? For Gmail also? Got the 2007 and 2010 version, but when I start it, the wizard make me dizzy, then give up on it :dunno:

Outlook good? For Gmail also? Got the 2007 and 2010 version, but when I start it, the wizard make me dizzy, then give up on it :dunno:

For corporate and work email, Outlook is king

There is no comparison between personal email and enterprise email, like wise ms office and whatever free office.....they are on different application and price point.

Example.... if u email me ur resume in those funny format with alignment and bullets, indentation hare wire.....I will thrash it straightaway since u are not serious about the job.