Microsoft ClubSNAP Photo Enthusiasts Event - March 1 2007 - Follow Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow:bigeyes: , Leejay just got himself something worth 660++:bigeyes: ...

:bigeyes: Wow, really? Jesus...

Lotusfairy:

Don't worry about it. If you strike this Sunday's lottery, maybe you can really get yourself a Lotus car.

Nic:

The prices are really interesting. As for the product features, I read the product manual last night and asked myself: Do all MS marketing staff have to memorize this book? ;p

:bigeyes:

Lotusfairy:

Don't worry about it. If you strike this Sunday's lottery, maybe you can really get yourself a Lotus car.

p

erh..i dun buy toto nor 4-D.. no chance of striking...:dunno: ;p

leejay: Did you read the Windows Vista Product Guide book/novel I gave you or just the manual that comes in the Vista box?

wonder if MS is having any booth at the IT show since it is the first show after the launch:think:

There certainly will be a booth at the IT show - from what I hear it is going to be MASSIVE! Make sure you check it out :)

-Nic

There certainly will be a booth at the IT show - from what I hear it is going to be MASSIVE! Make sure you check it out :)

-Nic

Yep, :thumbsup: See you there!

-Nic
no problem, do a day-by-day coverage :devil:(joking) ... i think on the 3rd day the booth would be goin... the shooter is here again:bsmilie:

leejay: Did you read the Windows Vista Product Guide book/novel I gave you or just the manual that comes in the Vista box?

Oh, I read the Product Guide. I think it is quite informative. Very well-written and concise.

LotusFairy: good habit, keep it that way. ;)

thanks Nic for hosting the event...

is very addictive...heehee..thinking to get it for my new desktop system already...

once again thanks..;)

too bad didnt get hold of a copy from u......:cry:

Hey Nic! Thanks for hosting the event and also the thumbdrive ;)

Loves :-

1. the Windows Media Center
(Fantastic interface, seemed easier to use as well)

2. Instant Search (ability to find things easily, without have to search thru too many other folders)

3. The part about popping windows to remind me not to do anything funny as in uninstalling important programs or disable hardwares.

4. Photos (the easy ways to tagging photos in groups and single..., love the slide show thing with the music)

5. The 3D flipping? of different windows.

6. Love the side bar thingie.

7. the Movie maker? is quite cool tooo.

Unsures :-
1. Windows Media (how could this works with my ipod? would it be possible to upload the music to the ipod? or can the music files be shared between it and the itunes? or can we do away with itunes?)

2. Would the rest of the programs work with Vista? (example, yahoo messenger and google talk, itunes or some other programs we might be running...)

Overall, i think i am definitely buying it because i think it's a great product, from what was shown during the presentation.

microsoft will be taking a big section of level 3 for the show! :D

Two photos:

DSC_2812=s.jpg

DSC_2815==s.jpg

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.