Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapO

Jun 15, 2003
Visit Singapore Sometimes
Hi,

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I always think that CS people are the best in all forums!!!!!

I'm looking to get the above item(Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Combo), I was told by my friend(in Singapore) that he went around in Sim Lim Square and could not find a store which sells them.

I'll be in Singapore next week and if they are really not in stock then I might as well buy in in here.
(Very expensive here).

Anybody know any shops which sell them in Singapore and how much is it?

I really appreciate all you help.
Thanks in advance.

Read somewhere that it is using bluetooth technology, but talks only to the MS Adapter, Keyboard & mouse. It doesn't work with other bluetooth devices.

IF this is true, you're better off getting a Microsoft/Logitec wireless keyboard not using Bluetooth. That way you have less complications. (ie. No software is required to make it work)

Thanks for the info.... but it doesn't really matter as It's meant to be a gift for my brother and he only wants that keyboard combo.

So is it available in Singapore?
Any shops in Funan selling them?
How much?

Thanks!!!!!

Originally posted by CheapO
Thanks for the info.... but it doesn't really matter as It's meant to be a gift for my brother and he only wants that keyboard combo.

So is it available in Singapore?
Any shops in Funan selling them?
How much?

Thanks!!!!!
Don't think this is available in Singapore as I also have been waiting for it, and finally give up and buy the normal wireless keyboard.

I did see the BT keyboard combo in Australia earlier this year, but very expensive - it was AU$399.

Status
Not open for further replies.