Micro flash bracket

Mar 20, 2012
Hi Guys,

I want to invest a Micro flash bracket and mini softbox for those speedlight . do you have any recommendation ?

Thanks !

Budget? What kind of shooting style? Single or dual flash?

Hi Schmike , thanks for your reply . budget is around 100 . decide to shoot insect and flower. Dual Flash if possible

Budget? What kind of shooting style? Single or dual flash?

Hi Schmike , thanks for your reply . budget is around 100 . decide to shoot insect and flower. Dual Flash if possible

For dual flash and your budget, if you want flexibility, can consider Fotopro Flexible Dual Flash Arm (~$60) which I used to use.

Others - Fotopro Tripod

But I broke 2 within ~6 months of intensive use and have switched to a better set.

As for soft box, I'm using ~3.5" x ~3.5" collapsible soft box.

Last edited:
DIY the softbox, u can spend less than $10 for them. The bracket can be found at artworkfoto under the brand foto pro or fotomie. Though it has to be handle with a little more care as its a little fragile, can't withstand hard twisting.

DIY the softbox, u can spend less than $10 for them. The bracket can be found at artworkfoto under the brand foto pro or fotomie. Though it has to be handle with a little more care as its a little fragile, can't withstand hard twisting.

Hi Cowseye, thanks for your suggestion . l found this in ebay New camera universal Flash diffuser softbox for Canon Sony Nikon Olympus Pentax | eBay

For dual flash and your budget, if you want flexibility, can consider Fotopro Flexible Dual Flash Arm (~$60) which I used to use.

Others - Fotopro Tripod

But I broke 2 within ~6 months of intensive use and have switched to a better set.

As for soft box, I'm using ~3.5" x ~3.5" collapsible soft box.

Thanks for your suggestion , i will check it out