Sep 19, 2004
lalaland
www.tinydotphotography.com
Michael Yamashita: Portraits of Colour Photography Exhibition
Date/Time : 19 August 2005 to 31 August 2005 , 10.00am to 9.00pm
Venue : Lee Kong Chian Reference Library - Level 8 - Promenade
Subject : All Subjects (English)
Admission : Free admission

World-renowned National Geographic photographer, Michael Yamashita will be exhibiting his works taken during various expeditions, including the retracing of Marco Polo’s footsteps along the Silk Road. Through Mike’s stunning photography, these exotic locations are beautifully portrayed in vibrant, true-to-life colour photos. The Portraits of Colour exhibition will be open for viewing from the 19th to 31st August at the Arts and Business Library, on the 8th Floor of the National Library Building.

Is there any news regarding him coming here? If the answer is yes, please keep me inform in advance. Thank you very much.:)

Spectrum said:
Thanks for the link dude. Registered already & now wait for their reply.;)

Hi, did you get a reply from them?

'cause I registered but no reply....

I registered both morning & afternoon. Got the afternoon instead.

Spidey said:
Hi, did you get a reply from them?

'cause I registered but no reply....

should have recieved a reply from them liao lor ... if not , give them a call

Yamashita is inspiring. He currently uses 1v and L lenses

Mike Yamashita has shot extensively with many brands of cameras, including both N and C. As we all know, it's the man (or woman) behind the lens that matters.

Small bit of trivia: M.Y. shot travel photos for SIA many years ago when he was first starting out. Due to his passion and perseverance he is where he is today, doing what he loves best. Truly an inspiring role model for aspiring photographers here.

AReality said:
Nice & friendly guy.. :)

Think lotsa us have registered but didn't receive any reply from the organiser in the form of email. Shall we go ahead? I called NLB and looks like its full dy :dunno:

I have called up NLB and the person mentioned that if there's no reply on the registration, that means the registration is accepted. Not sure whether this is true, in any case I will make my way down.

tin there is another photography exhibition at level 5 of the new NLB. went there today and saw some big A0 sized printouts done by HP designjets for sale....

i got a confirmation from nlb regarding the talk tomorrow.

I registered just now. Do I stand a chance of getting admission tomorrow ?

I dont mind standing on the back of the room..:embrass:

there is no confirmation slip to bring along. i supposed they have a namelist whom they sent out confirmation.

VmanD70 said:
Does it mean u need to bring the confirmation slip? Do they have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.