Michael Fay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
was watching a DVD on the history of Singapore from the Discovery Channel today, and there was a brief mention of Michael Fay.

remember Michael Fay? the then-teenager who was caught and caned under Singapore law for theft and vandalism in 1994.

wonder how he is doing now? :bsmilie:

thinking about it on retrospect, i'm proud of how Singapore handled the heat and dealt the situation with firmness and dignity.

Just google him out of curiosity. Apparently there's even a wikipedia entry on him. :bigeyes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

It doesn't say what's the latest with him now tho. Would be interesting to see how he turned out.

who knows... he might have a blog now...

Dear blog,

everyday i dream of the day i was caned on that fateful day... and i only got 1 word to say... SHIOK!

If I remembered right, he went straight back to the slammers again soon affter returning to US. He assualted his father.
What a waste.

We shld have lashed him even more for all its worth and up the sentence instead of lowering it by a single lash. :(

In fact, I think it might be better if we are to hang him there and then.

What a waste.

We shld have lashed him even more for all its worth and up the sentence instead of lowering it by a single lash. :(

In fact, I think it might be better if we are to hang him there and then.

are you mad?
he was a teenager and with a troubled family.
should sympathize him.

Dear blog,

everyday i dream of the day i was caned on that fateful day... and i only got 1 word to say... SHIOK!
He shld have made me SM him. :(

Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong. :thumbsup:

If he want Song Song Gao Tee Gong, can administer electrical pods oso.

Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong. :thumbsup:

you need help and counselling, too! :bsmilie:

wonder if he likes leather or naked?

To err is human, to forgive is divine....

i dunno wat he like, but i think from your previous few post, u itchy for some... in satay sticks? :devil:
Satay stick not shiok lah.

Metal skewers, electrically charged thru a 12V DC current. 1 positive and 1 negative. Juz place both ends near his butt... *zap*

Status
Not open for further replies.