Michael Fay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
was watching a DVD on the history of Singapore from the Discovery Channel today, and there was a brief mention of Michael Fay.

remember Michael Fay? the then-teenager who was caught and caned under Singapore law for theft and vandalism in 1994.

wonder how he is doing now? :bsmilie:

thinking about it on retrospect, i'm proud of how Singapore handled the heat and dealt the situation with firmness and dignity.

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
If I remembered right, he went straight back to the slammers again soon affter returning to US. He assualted his father.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Just google him out of curiosity. Apparently there's even a wikipedia entry on him. :bigeyes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

It doesn't say what's the latest with him now tho. Would be interesting to see how he turned out.
who knows... he might have a blog now...

Dear blog,

everyday i dream of the day i was caned on that fateful day... and i only got 1 word to say... SHIOK!

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
If I remembered right, he went straight back to the slammers again soon affter returning to US. He assualted his father.
What a waste.

We shld have lashed him even more for all its worth and up the sentence instead of lowering it by a single lash. :(

In fact, I think it might be better if we are to hang him there and then.

nikkie

Jan 7, 2005
Singapore
What a waste.

We shld have lashed him even more for all its worth and up the sentence instead of lowering it by a single lash. :(

In fact, I think it might be better if we are to hang him there and then.
are you mad?
he was a teenager and with a troubled family.
should sympathize him.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Dear blog,

everyday i dream of the day i was caned on that fateful day... and i only got 1 word to say... SHIOK!
He shld have made me SM him. :(

Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong. :thumbsup:

If he want Song Song Gao Tee Gong, can administer electrical pods oso.

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins

Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong. :thumbsup:

you need help and counselling, too! :bsmilie:

satay16

Jan 14, 2006

wonder if he likes leather or naked?

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
i dunno wat he like, but i think from your previous few post, u itchy for some... in satay sticks? :devil:
Satay stick not shiok lah.

Metal skewers, electrically charged thru a 12V DC current. 1 positive and 1 negative. Juz place both ends near his butt... *zap*

John Teoh

Staff member
Oct 16, 2004
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom