[MGohzxc] THE LADY "SCAPER" - APWP

*the last breaking of dawn for 2012*

8327722605_e5ab19d7d5_o_d.jpg

This is the last sunrise shot for 2012. It has been a good year for me in photography and studies.. Sadly, this will be my last post and will not participate in APAD for next year...because of school.... Thanks to all CSers for the C&C and your lovely photos which I've learned a lot from it.

Happy New Year and best wishes to all.........

Hope to see you back again Manita, all the best to you!

MGohzxc said:

This is the last sunrise shot for 2012. It has been a good year for me in photography and studies.. Sadly, this will be my last post and will not participate in APAD for next year...because of school.... Thanks to all CSers for the C&C and your lovely photos which I've learned a lot from it.

Thanks Manita for your suggestion , hope you will be back soon, may I wish you all the best in the future.

All the best for streaming year and yes studies should always come first! Hope to see your shots in future! Have a good year ahead!

Hi All, thanks for the encouragement and will do my best...:)

That's alright, concentrate on school first, you will have lots of time for photography. Of course you can still drop by occasionally with a photo or 2 to contribute :)

That's alright, concentrate on school first, you will have lots of time for photography. Of course you can still drop by occasionally with a photo or 2 to contribute :)
Hi, thanks and yes i will try my best........:)