Mg#2 evelyn- fashion- studio- 5 feb


Status
Not open for further replies.

modelguru

New Member
Aug 31, 2004
52
0
0
Katong
www.photonski.com
#1
Evelyn from Indonesian

mg # 2 on Saturday, 5th Feb 2005:
Time : 10am to 1pm
Duration : 3 hrs
Location : Indoor studio (arrangements to be released to participants)
Fees : $60 per photog
Theme : 3 Fashion Outfits
Max : 6 photographers
Model : Evelyn (1.65m 32/24/34)
Makeup artist and fashion stylist provided

Please Pm me if you are keen. thank you
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,141
0
36
Northland
#2
Hey hey hey... you are back !!!

Any early bird promotion ? Better make it clear upfront if there is any :)

Upzz for you... :lovegrin:
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#3
dude, if this is MG#2, which is MG#1, just wondering
 

blurblock

Senior Member
May 30, 2003
3,827
0
0
ytphoto.clubsnap.org
#4
Wah ..... again? I guess you must be a peace loving pilot ......

You fly so many aeroplanes (fang feiji) and released so many pigeons (fang ren gezi) already, not enough?
 

modelguru

New Member
Aug 31, 2004
52
0
0
Katong
www.photonski.com
#5
oh hi, what happen is there are some shooters gathering groups to shoot the models personally and PM me and therefore i have Pm those interested shooters and put some on waiting lists.

Apologise for any inconvenience caused. I ll promise to keep you guys updates

blurblock said:
Wah ..... again? I guess you must be a peace loving pilot ......

You fly so many aeroplanes (fang feiji) and released so many pigeons (fang ren gezi) already, not enough?
 

modelguru

New Member
Aug 31, 2004
52
0
0
Katong
www.photonski.com
#6
AhV said:
Hey hey hey... you are back !!!

Any early bird promotion ? Better make it clear upfront if there is any :)

Upzz for you... :lovegrin:
hi thank for the reminder. No early bird promotions this time .
 

velvet

New Member
Dec 30, 2004
19
0
0
#7
upzzzzz!!!!!!!!

modelguru said:
Evelyn from Indonesian

mg # 2 on Saturday, 5th Feb 2005:
Time : 10am to 1pm
Duration : 3 hrs
Location : Indoor studio (arrangements to be released to participants)
Fees : $60 per photog
Theme : 3 Fashion Outfits
Max : 6 photographers
Model : Evelyn (1.65m 32/24/34)
Makeup artist and fashion stylist provided

Please Pm me if you are keen. thank you
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#8
the people who shoot in group shoot already so no more shoot for that model ??
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom