MF 120/220 shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barret

Feb 1, 2003
Rosyth
www.typhoonstorm.com
With reference to nightwolf75's great idea of a MF shoot, this is a follow up.

Now we need locations. any ideas

I have a few,

Landscapes:
Sky line area

Street
Arab St
Little India
Wetmarkets

Well i need your opinions. and we all have to agree on a similar date to go shoot too.

troublesome eh, cos not many mf shooters on clubsnap.

Barret said:
With reference to nightwolf75's great idea of a MF shoot, this is a follow up.

Now we need locations. any ideas

I have a few,

Landscapes:
Sky line area

Street
Arab St
Little India
Wetmarkets

Well i need your opinions. and we all have to agree on a similar date to go shoot too.

troublesome eh, cos not many mf shooters on clubsnap.

hi, barret!

actually either one is good. my pref is to go street shooting simply becos i damn lousy at landscape... :embrass:

chinatown, any one? btw, the weather these days are crazy. so, might be a problem for outdoor shooting.

maybe organise some sort of medium format studio shoot. that would solve all our weather problems.

My MF is seriously under utilised, typically i step out of the house with my darn rangfinder.

what about a super tele MF shoot!
like the birdpark or somthing.

Full frame sunbirds! if we are lucky!

hi,
sign me up for outings in November, I'm out of town right now...
S

I'm interested in doing streetshooting. Please kindly keep me informed too! :D

The_Cheat said:
I'm interested in doing streetshooting. Please kindly keep me informed too! :D
when can i get one decent MF cam...!!! can i join the outing? but i got no MF only RF...a cheap RF :(

Hmm... so is this outing off, especially since Barret giving up on his MF... :dunno:

Yeah... he's not shooting MF anymore... In any case, I won't be dropping my MF gear; I just got myself a lovely 40mm for my 6x6, but only tested some polaroids with it. When will you guys be free? I'm free virtually the whole of the week, and weekend. So if the outing is on, I'll be game.

I'm intending to go to a park near tiong bahru plaza to take pics of it, another option will be an evening adventure between city hall, along singapore river to raffles place MRT all the way down to Outram park mrt. I saw some places dimly lit will be a good chance to test out long 2-3 minute exposures with tungsten and B&W film. And also, wanna try to paint objects with light =)

Alvin

alvin said:
Yeah... he's not shooting MF anymore... In any case, I won't be dropping my MF gear; I just got myself a lovely 40mm for my 6x6, but only tested some polaroids with it. When will you guys be free? I'm free virtually the whole of the week, and weekend. So if the outing is on, I'll be game.

I'm intending to go to a park near tiong bahru plaza to take pics of it, another option will be an evening adventure between city hall, along singapore river to raffles place MRT all the way down to Outram park mrt. I saw some places dimly lit will be a good chance to test out long 2-3 minute exposures with tungsten and B&W film. And also, wanna try to paint objects with light =)

Alvin

Would love to join you actually... but am away for this coming week. Hope the rest of the 120/220 shooters would join you and have fun! :D

you know what, we still have enough time to shoot before i drop my MF gear in Dec.

its still with me, so now we just need to find out a good date and wait for good weather.

but where at? thats the hardest part deciding where to shoot.
I am keen on some MF birds, but i know we might not have the range for it, so maybe some street.

I would like to have a final shoot with my MF gear, before it gets sold away. :(

i might go large format!

Either the comming monday or the next,

my number is 91014490
I am starting the the count

1) Nicholas Lin - Barret (91014490)
2) Stefyxz
3)
4)
5)
6)

please add your name to the list.
preferabally provide your phone number

Barret said:

my number is 91014490

2) Stefyxz
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hey Barret!

I'd really love to see some photos from that MF too! Please post some up after the shoot please! Would love to see what that MF can do. :)

Cheers,
Nick

Barret said:

my number is 91014490

2) Stefyxz
3)
4)
5)
6)

Sighz~! Too bad... cannot go. Will be in Thailand attending conference for the next week. Guess it's my bad to resurrect the thread again when I know I'll be busy...
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.