Metz Instruction Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesser said:
which model? i have the 45cl4....can scan for you.:)

Hi ya,

Arha, that is what I want. But I hope to have the 60 series as well so that I can read up on it more. Actually also thought of buying 45 CL4 in the next 6 mths. So your help would come in useful. Thanks a lot.

How do you send to me by the way?

Regards

hanqiang1011 said:
Hi ya,

Arha, that is what I want. But I hope to have the 60 series as well so that I can read up on it more. Actually also thought of buying 45 CL4 in the next 6 mths. So your help would come in useful. Thanks a lot.

How do you send to me by the way?

Regards
If you need help with the 60 CT-4, just post ur questions here and some of us can help you answer them..

Hmmm...

I am trying to read all the hammer head flash manual first before deciding on what to buy.

Personally I dont think there are any problems for me to use a hammer head anymore. Just want to read the manuals for leisure then buy the one I like.

Regards :)

hanqiang1011 said:
Hmmm...

I am trying to read all the hammer head flash manual first before deciding on what to buy.

Personally I dont think there are any problems for me to use a hammer head anymore. Just want to read the manuals for leisure then buy the one I like.

Regards :)
45CL-4 is quite good for casual use, though I've not used it before, but do get the 60 CT-4 for it's faster recycling time IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.