Metz 48 AF-1 vs Pentax AF-360FGZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's a more accurate P-TTL test of Metz vs Pentax. Someone asked for the color diff, so I redo the compare with direct flash.

Set to 4900K, f4, 1/180s, ISO100, focus on shiny cap.

IMGP0829copy.jpg

IMGP0832copy.jpg

IMGP0831copy.jpg

IMGP0833copy.jpg

Wah.. suddenly have again ah^^ If have I'll like to grab one also^^ Those getting make sure it works with P-TTL cos they might mixed up with other mounts there.

Just called, they still have at least 3-4 pieces. $88 b4 GST. $94.16 w/GST.

Edit: Cheapo flash for strobists
Vivitar 285HV - 120'@50mm ISO100 - abt US$110 shipped (new)
Sunpak 383 - 120'@35mm ISO100 - abt US$100 shipped (new)
Taking these to consideration SB 3000 is actually a gd buy with swirl head, P-TTL (need 100% confirmation) and dummy slave mode^^
The Sunpak is good one im trying to get that one... it syncs in cactus fora whopping 160sec on others review :)
but the sb3000 is a good buy. :) might get one . do they accept credit cards?

The Sunpak is good one im trying to get that one... it syncs in cactus fora whopping 160sec on others review :)
but the sb3000 is a good buy. :) might get one . do they accept credit cards?

Never work with cactus, but I have no problem getting 1/180s on dummy optical slave^^ sb-3000 is designed to work on DSLR up to 1/250s, so u might get cactus sync at 1/180s? I'm not sure if they accept CC, kinda drilled into me that go distributor centers like high street center to bring cash.:sweat:

Edit: I believe the SB-3000AFP is the same as Sakar DC 952AF/PEN. It had been reported by a Pentax strobist that it works with V2s

"geruge says:
I bought the digital concepts 952 af / pen for my K10D. It's completely pentax compatible and works great. I also just bought a sunpak 383 super and a set of cactus v2's for off camera use. I use the sinc cable to the flash so its not so high in the umbrella and so I don't put stress on the flimsy v2 receiver. I have tested both flashes with the v2's and get about 30ft with 100% reliability so far. Another v2 set and a third receiver, along with a second 383 super are on the way.

Good luck and great shooting. ;-) "

http://www.flickr.com/groups/strobist/discuss/72157600061741658/

@longko
you should start a MO for us for our pentax accesories needs hehehehe. :)

@longko
you should start a MO for us for our pentax accesories needs hehehehe. :)

Cannot lah, I'll go MIA again when I start petography again:bsmilie: I normally concentrate on 1 type of forum at a point of time:sweat:

Anyway Tumax is HK based and they have the P-TTL cord also.
http://www.icorpandtumax.com/product_info_c.php?cat=293&id=264&pre=292

Maybe someone can do a MO for the cord and flash:think:

@longko
yup. someone outthere... who can do a MO for us that would be a great help ... anybody?
lkequan? fengwei? creampuff? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.