MetZ 32CT7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wits99

Jul 29, 2004
North
Hi guys,

Recently I had inherited this MetZ 32CT7 from my boss. However, without the user manual, I am totally cluesless with its function. Had tried to search on the net, but without much info.

Can anyone sheld some lights into this new flash of mine?

REgards,

Kenz:(

It's a twin flash from Metz

Belongs to the older genre. Works perfect with SCA300 series adapter, but with limited or no function on the SCA3000 series adapter (? maybe no SCA3000 competable, I'd the 32CT4, if my memory serves me right, it's SCA300 competable only)

If the flash comes with it's original single pin shoe, it's good for Auto and manual mode only. the top (bigger) head can be tilted upward for ceiling bounce, and the lower head, has the option to turn on or off (when on as fill flash )

Not a very powerful flash , about the power of a 32Z1

:)

tzesian said:
It's a twin flash from Metz

Belongs to the older genre. Works perfect with SCA300 series adapter, but with limited or no function on the SCA3000 series adapter (? maybe no SCA3000 competable, I'd the 32CT4, if my memory serves me right, it's SCA300 competable only)

If the flash comes with it's original single pin shoe, it's good for Auto and manual mode only. the top (bigger) head can be tilted upward for ceiling bounce, and the lower head, has the option to turn on or off (when on as fill flash )

Not a very powerful flash , about the power of a 32Z1

:)

Hi, but u have any ideas about all those settings on the 32CT7? Cause it has this dial to turn and quite a few buttons here and there.

Although, i did some trial and error on it, but i wish to know in actual fact what it really means so that i can use it correctly the next time.

Thanks,

Kenz

Status
Not open for further replies.