Mettle Games

Hi Digdub,

Thanks for the info.The wakeboarding event's venue is in eascoast Park?

thanks

Hi Digdub,

Thanks for the info.The wakeboarding event's venue is in eascoast Park?

thanks

i think the wakeboarding and bicycle event is over.

i think the wakeboarding and bicycle event is over.

hmm, the website shows week2 is at pit building, but based on the programme highlights, there is still wakeboarding finals.
I suppose, it's still on and at eastcoast?

hmm, the website shows week2 is at pit building, but based on the programme highlights, there is still wakeboarding finals.

hmm.... no idea. maybe can try your luck there. :)

Hey erm.. Any one going to this week de mettle games.. fri,sat and sun..?? At marina bay F1 pit... Thr would be drag races going on.. and other stuff.. e.g. drift demo..

sat can try out some Canon lenses at the Hot stuff counter....

I think this time round the wakeboarding will be on power boats instead of cable last wknd at ECP...not too sure abt the venue though ???

I think this time round the wakeboarding will be on power boats instead of cable last wknd at ECP...not too sure abt the venue though ???

hmmm, then it might be the sea area beside the building and flyer.
but that would be a longer lens would be needed.:(

Rained out at 8.45am...

BTW where is the entrance and place to get the tixs?

entrance is under Benjamin Sheares bridge. the wake boarding is here also.

How's the weather there? Heading down later

sun is coming up. quite muddy ground frim the rain, so wear slippers if u can. another entrance is at the start of the pit lane near the flyer there.

i guess i'll head down there tml, any entrance tickets needed for the wakeboarding?

Last edited:
erm do i just go to the counter and show the paypal reciept to exchange for the ticket?

yes, wakeboarding needs ticket. the drag race, drifting, motorcycles and wakeboarding are all inside the area where tickets are required.

hmmm, then it might be the sea area beside the building and flyer.
but that would be a longer lens would be needed.:(

Hi, I am planning to head there for the wakeboarding event ... any kind soul who was there on Day 1 and can offer advice on how much zoom is required to take some decent wakeboarding pics from the shoreline? I would hate to lug my stuff all the way there and find that I am short :D

Many thanks in advance!