Friday April 6
Practice (10am - 4pm)

Saturday April 7
Practice (9am - 12.30pm)
Qualifiers (12.30pm - 6pm)
Autograph Session (6pm - 7pm)

Sunday April 8
Practice (10am - 2pm)
Practice FINALIST ONLY (1.30pm - 3:30pm)
Finals (3:30pm - 5:30pm)
Hard Trick (5:30pm - 6pm)
Awards Ceremony (6pm - 6:30pm)

Take note that you need a "Priority Pass" to get the best seat. A segment of the seats will be reserved for people with the Pass. So look out for the registration to get the Pass.

Please visit http://www.slinghd.com

You need to use your real email account and real NRIC number to register. Once you register, instruction will be email to your account. Also you need to bring your NRIC to claim the ticket. You got to be honest or regret.

Collect your ticket at the registration counter (Somerset Skate Park) on Friday 05 April from 11.00am to 6.00pm or Saturday 06 April 9.00am to 11.00am.

You must bring along the email registration and a Photo Identification (ie.NRIC, Student Pass etc..) of yourself.

So take your saturday time off for this event as even though most of you here are not fans of BMX, come down and enjoy the fun.

Professionals will be flown in all the way from USA, JAPAN, TORONTO etc.

http://www.20incho.com/forum/

Wow.... looks damn cool, i love bikes.... but quite sad NS really made me very busy only free on next next next weekends.

I am so there.:cool: anyone else going? I got the seats confirmation...woohoo;p

confirmed going! ;p :)

yea.

i'm gonna get my pass next week too!

see y'all there!:D

confirmed going! ;p :)

You must bring along the email registration,,,,,,<<<<<<wat it means...is it frm de emial that they send and then print out or wat:think:

Any idea which focal length will be suitable for this event?

enjoy yourself first. take pictures later... bmx stunts :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You must bring along the email registration,,,,,,<<<<<<wat it means...is it frm de emial that they send and then print out or wat:think:

yes.
print it out.

collect it tmr. friday.

at somerset skatepark. will be a booth there.

rain rain rain :( :( :(

lucky I went early to see the warm up and practises.

those foreign riders are :thumbsup:

local boys need more practice :)

rain rain rain :( :( :(

lucky I went early to see the warm up and practises.

those foreign riders are :thumbsup:

local boys need more practice

ya lor. halfway through competition only rain. :angry:

organisers just called to inform that they starting event at 8am and pushing to end at 2pm, due to possible rain.

I was told I cannot shoot cos the riders have err...binding contracts and dunno what shooters do with pics etc etc... Saw people with SLR at the benches trying to shoot though but me and a few other guys was asked not to shoot lor. But it was rather cool just watching the tricks..especially when pulled by the asian dudes!! ROCK ON MAN!!

Yeah I agree with you, one woman say that DSLR is not allowed but digital camera, point&shoot, Mobilephone camera are allowed. How stupid are they not allowing us,curse them with rain :) behhhhhhhh.......

Tomorrow if you want to shoot better get a miniature SLR instead, hehehehehehe.

Still I enjoy the practice(friday) and the qualifying(Sat)

Overall - I'm not happy due to I cannot focus on my subject because of security&crew looking at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.