Meter operating time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilario

Dec 2, 2007
Saw this in the custom functions menu in K10D. What does it mean and what does it do??

should be able to customize how long the meter stay active upon activated by turn on the power or half press the shutter release button.

Saw this in the custom functions menu in K10D. What does it mean and what does it do??

i think it sets how long the meter stay alive (as catchlights said above) and the meter info stays up on the small top LCD and in the viewfinder after you take your finger off the shutter button. You can test this by half press the shuttle button but don't shoot, and verify this. If you wanna save power, set it to 3sec. If you work very slow and don't mind saving the batteries, then set it to 30sec. The default is 10sec. I set mine to 30sec...

should be able to customize how long the meter stay active upon activated by turn on the power or half press the shutter release button.

Hi cathlights, glad to see you posting here at Pentax forum once in a while. We really need experienced guys like you here :)

Keep coming back w/ your wise tips and suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.