meteor shower - i wanna go! but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestnow

May 29, 2002
i very much feel like goin... but i hate the feeling of gettin cheated... xian... so many times kena cheated liao.

any1 goin?

Originally posted by harvestnow
i very much feel like goin... but i hate the feeling of gettin cheated... xian... so many times kena cheated liao.

any1 goin?

????
Not mi......

hehehehhee
GO GO GO!!!!

did u look at the wrong part of the sky or what?
most of the time i can catch quite a few :D

Originally posted by FeNglinG
did u look at the wrong part of the sky or what?
most of the time i can catch quite a few :D

issit?.. ok.. like normally when news was announced tht there was this kinda thingy, ppl will flock to a specific place like sentosa... but still dun think any of the stars was captured leh.
hve la.. maybe less then 15 tiny little stars. pathetic leh...

I may be taking it at Ubin or changi beach, if you wanna to join me, just give me a call at 9369 3373. Anyone can confirm the timing and direction to shot at?

Originally posted by harvestnow

issit?.. ok.. like normally when news was announced tht there was this kinda thingy, ppl will flock to a specific place like sentosa... but still dun think any of the stars was captured leh.
hve la.. maybe less then 15 tiny little stars. pathetic leh...

have to depends on luck....

i usu go to places where there is no crowds..
think the first leonid i was in ubin count at least 30.. :D

Originally posted by kueko
I may be taking it at Ubin or changi beach, if you wanna to join me, just give me a call at 9369 3373. Anyone can confirm the timing and direction to shot at?

with the weather like that u still interested to go?

asia can't see much lei.. the most is a bit more then normal days.. sigh.... :cry:

if got money better to fly to europe....:confused:

i also not sure about the timing (leo come out then have).. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.