METALLICA Singapore

But of course!

Can bring camera and big lens inside? 300mm 2.8 can?

Sad, I'm a Metallica fan up to their .......And Justice for All Album under Producer Flemming Rasmussen. I attended their last concert here, didn't realised that was my first and last.

Bob Rock killed it for me though I still buy their later albums just to keep up to date. Those who don't understand what I mean just go to youtube and compare the sounds before and after albums from Kill 'em All (supposed to be Metal up your ass) to .. And Justice for All and Black album up to the last one.

They taught me to be a rebel and stood for what I believe is right and I'm rebelling against them, such irony.

They sounded different from the Mat Rock sound I used to listen as a teenager back then. I like the feeling being outcast from my peers back then when everyone was listening to A-Ha, Petshop Boys and Wham.

I continued to have my Heavy Metal fixes with Megadeth, they stayed the heavy metal path with their sound.

Those going, enjoy their showmanship and antics.

Last edited:
Used to listen for a short period of time until my dad literally dump the entire contents of a cassette storage box out of the window along with many recordings of pop icons during the era, after claiming that they are satanic.

Oh well, it's though being an agnostic growing up in a family of religious fanatics. :bsmilie:

After Cliff Burton's passing, the justice for all album didn't quite cut it for me but it still had the metallica feel. The black album sounded off the transition into another phase of Metallica's journey which I didn't really appreciate. My all time favourite Metallica song is creeping death.

So what the best camera for the below :

1. Low Light / noise.
2. Compact.
3. Good for sneaking past security checks.....

LOL !

Canon S110 ?

So what the best camera for the below :

1. Low Light / noise.
2. Compact.
3. Good for sneaking past security checks.....

LOL !

Canon S110 ?

From my own experience, the s110 and s100 will suck, as it's a small sensor. G1X and rx100 all go through easily. Nex usually can too.

Though at the aerosmith concert everyone could bring their dslr as well, was sooooooooo ticked off when I saw that.

From my own experience, the s110 and s100 will suck, as it's a small sensor. G1X and rx100 all go through easily. Nex usually can too.

Though at the aerosmith concert everyone could bring their dslr as well, was sooooooooo ticked off when I saw that.

Yeah well, Im scared for my RX1 : crushed in the crowd / confiscated / or rain ( can protect with a plastic bag. )

80's rock or metal still the best... unlike now..sad.:cry:

Not a big fan of the Load and Reload albums, but the other albums are all awesome.

Have been a metal fan and i agree that metal in the 80s are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!

Have got the tix for Pen A. See you all on the 24th!

Last edited:
wow..didn't know about the price of the tickets until recently...friend treating me to the concert..Pen A...heehee...just because she got noone to enjoy the concert..

nice to see metallica finally in singapore. used to love that but thats like a different life to me now lol

I already have the ticket and I feel so sad that I have to go out of the country that weekend. Now I need to find someone who will buy my ticket!

Dodgy planning for all those MYS and KUL folks who rushed on in to get the SIN tickets ASAP when days later they announced the KUL show thats playing a few days prior !!!

The organisers obv planned this to make best use of all the potential money to be grabbed here in SIN !!! :nono: :nono:

Last edited:
Dodgy planning for all those MYS and KUL folks who rushed on in to get the SIN tickets ASAP when days later they announced the KUL show thats playing a few days prior !!!

The organisers obv planned this to make best use of all the potential money to be grabbed here in SIN !!! :nono: :nono:

No, because "the organizers" don't plan that. Metallica charges a flat fee per show. It's basically that the KL events organizers needed longer to get permits, etc, than the SG event organizers. Therefore it was announced later.

You think everything is all about "cheating the singaporeans"? Did you know that the Aerosmith concert tickets cost 4x more in Manila than it did here? How does that fit in with your useless conspiracy theories?

No, because "the organizers" don't plan that. Metallica charges a flat fee per show. It's basically that the KL events organizers needed longer to get permits, etc, than the SG event organizers. Therefore it was announced later.

You think everything is all about "cheating the singaporeans"? Did you know that the Aerosmith concert tickets cost 4x more in Manila than it did here? How does that fit in with your useless conspiracy theories?

ooooo so fierce :O LOL !!