Metallic Prints

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
A friend used to get metallic prints from a lab named - Beautiful Memories Pte Ltd located at 39 Stamford Road #01-02 Stamford House.
It is no longer around. Someone on the internet says this: "With a glossy finish and unique metallic appearance, these prints have extra visual interest and depth. They are printed on long-lasting Kodak Professional Endura Metallic paper." They were very good.

Now Kodak has announced filing for bankruptcy. Kodak files for bankruptcy | Business | guardian.co.uk

I don't think Fuji paper at Colour Lab (Eng Hock) that someone else recommended, is the real thing.

Where can I find labs that do metallic prints now?

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
A friend used to get metallic prints from a lab named - Beautiful Memories Pte Ltd located at 39 Stamford Road #01-02 Stamford House.
It is no longer around. Someone on the internet says this: "With a glossy finish and unique metallic appearance, these prints have extra visual interest and depth. They are printed on long-lasting Kodak Professional Endura Metallic paper." They were very good.

Now Kodak has announced filing for bankruptcy. Kodak files for bankruptcy | Business | guardian.co.uk

I don't think Fuji paper at Colour Lab (Eng Hock) that someone else recommended, is the real thing.

Where can I find labs that do metallic prints now?
If I remember correctly, it is call pearl paper in Fuji film term, you should able to find it from KT or, Sharom, you can call the labs to find out.

Fujifilm USA | Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digital Pearl Paper : Overview

Fujifilm Digital Imaging Service Outlets | Fujifilm Singapore

hope this help.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Thanks. Will ask around. Asked a Kodak lab today and they said they don't do metallic because so few people ask for it. Slow moving.

Surfed and found out about a paper that can be used with home inkjet printer and result simulate metallic print.

The Kodak Endura paper cannot be used at home because it is RA40 type.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2011
Singapore
Hi Ricohflex,
Can you pass on the name of the material you used for Metallic Inkjet printing? And specifically, where did you get it in Singapore?
Thanks,
Nick

Top Bottom