Metalheads

yup.agree with you.eventhough on my younger years(college/band days) i really dont dress obvoiusly.
well i can say in not in fashion but i prefer listening than displaying :sweat:

yep, same here...

Even on the weekends, I dont really dress like a metal head.

I think the only metal looking clothes I have is a sepultura t-shirt :bsmilie: Got a pink flyod one as well but thats not metal

Stunning news! Dreamtheater fans must be crying. Mike Portnoy announced that he is leaving DT! :bigeyes: Oh man its like Bruce Dickinson leaving Maiden!

haha. think you're up for a challenge?

Here's Sabaton's "Metal Machine", a power metal song. If you haven't heard the song before, try and spot all the references without looking at the lyrics. ;) Should be some fun.

[vid]Y8hJddMR8ZU[/vid]

haha sabaton am a fan of them have all 5 albums...but my most favourite band is metallica.....just ordered the big four boxset from their website....

reviving this thread to check with all fellow metal heads, did you get your Iron Maiden tickets for 15th Feb???????

I got tickets for Pen A, $178!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

19833120668166602521210.jpg

:devil::devil:

19833120668166602521210.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:devil::devil:

19833120668166602521210.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

anthrax !!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!! but dont think the big 4 will be performing here. maybe big 2 will.

An organiser in Jakarta claimed that they will bring big 4 there in 2012. This is the same organiser that brought Iron maiden to Jakarta and Bali.

How about suomi metal? I just love the bands from Finland - Sentenced, Amorphis, nightwish, COB, Charon etc....As for the Morbid Angel gig, i wanna go too!