'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

janicia

Sep 4, 2008
Singapore
Was being bored, and was wondering, has anyone been in this situation before?

You join a new forum, meet (as in online/real-life)/get to know new people in the new forum, only to find out later that you know at least one of them in real-life/another forum? Because not everyone uses the same nick in all forums, so was wondering if such coincidences happen. Lol. And what if that new forum-friend turns out to be a pretty close friend? Wow.

never happened before.

but a lot of other funny things happen online.. ho ho ho. :bsmilie:

You join a new forum, meet (as in online/real-life)/get to know new people in the new forum, only to find out later that you know at least one of them in real-life/another forum? Because not everyone uses the same nick in all forums, so was wondering if such coincidences happen. Lol. And what if that new forum-friend turns out to be a pretty close friend? Wow.

I met my Starbucks kopi buddy who was my neighbour's sister's daughter last Saturday. :bsmilie:

I met my BMT army buddy but he came wearing a dress with wig and make-up on and kept insisting he is Mary :dunno:

I think I've also seen you before:

hitler.jpg

O.O wow? The world is indeed really small.

I met my BMT army buddy but he came wearing a dress with wig and make-up on and kept insisting he is Mary :dunno:

i met sion

that pink bikini and sexy body was unmistakable. he used to teach me physical education in secondary school.. every lesson began with handing out pink bikinis to all the boys in class.. :sweatsm:

i met sion

that pink bikini and sexy body was unmistakable. he used to teach me physical education in secondary school.. every lesson began with handing out pink bikinis to all the boys in class.. :sweatsm:

Yes. I remember that.

You were my top PE student. :bsmilie:

i met sion

I wish I can have a P.E teacher like Sion. I've always like 2 piece swimsuits for upper body support when doing the free-style. And I like pink too :heart:

You didn't share the same bunker with him? :bsmilie:

No I didn't. But he did ask me to help pick up the soap for him once when we're in the showers :)

On many occasions infact.The world is so small,yet so big.;)

I think I've also seen you before:

hitler.jpg

HAHAHA. :sticktong

Anyway, wow. LOL. I myself have not had such an instance but it's really interesting to know that others have. O.O

Is this another thread by the so called unknown Starbucks buddy?

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.