Messenger style camera bags...any good for 2 bodies?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
[video=youtube;YnTrX_6NY6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnTrX_6NY6o[/video]

Anything more value then the Tenba Messenger which is locally going for $160?

I think it looks ugly.

I take a Think Tank Urban Disguise anytime.

And I very rarely use two bodies with messenger bags. The bag swell up to much and its heavy. If I do I use shoulder bags like Domke F1 (with the capacity yet remains small).

Also many bags advertisements they put two bodies, but plastic consumer bodies without grips. They put lenses, but smaller prime lens without hood. In real world usage, loading two gripped pro bodies with the big 24-70 zooms with hoods... think you get the idea.

Go backpack or roller for heavy setups.

Last edited:
I think it looks ugly.

I take a Think Tank Urban Disguise anytime.

And I very rarely use two bodies with messenger bags. The bag swell up to much and its heavy. If I do I use shoulder bags like Domke F1 (with the capacity yet remains small).

Also many bags advertisements they put two bodies, but plastic consumer bodies without grips. They put lenses, but smaller prime lens without hood. In real world usage, loading two gripped pro bodies with the big 24-70 zooms with hoods... think you get the idea.

Go backpack or roller for heavy setups.

+1. For two bodies with 24-70 + hood, and 70-200 mounted, Urban Disguise 70 works particularly well.

thinktank UD is way better than this bag,

I would personally prefer a backpack if i were to carry 2 bodies.

Ona messengers can comfortably fit 2 bodies with standard zoom attached and 2additional mid size zoom lens. There is also space to fit an Ipad. You can fit a gripped body in there, but you would have to remove the partition for the ipad. I got this bag because to the layman, it looks like any messenger bag, and doesn't scream camera bag. Stylish and practical. However this bag cost $329.