Merry Go Round and Round and Roung

bragbig

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore / Woodlands
5427578888_9429741c0d_z.jpg

1. In what area is critique to be sought?
Composition, Exposure, Framing, Angel of shot taken and area of improvement

2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
The lighting trail of a Merry go round at 2011 River Hong Bao located at Marina Floating platform

3. Under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
At night, crowded and it will be raining soon

4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
Love the trail of the light and is being produce but i will like to improve more as i am quite new to photography.

Last edited:
Did you handheld the shot, the lightings are very blurish.
Photo is also slanted.
One giant head smacked in the middle, on the base of the wheel
i also don't really like the cloud, a darker cloud will bring out the lights of the wheel more, a more/higher contrast image will be better.

the ideal for this shot seems good, but you may have to work your way finding a better angle, so as not to have so many head popping out, i don't find any purpose for the heads in the photo.
lastly i love the colors of this photo

i am sure you will be able to shoot a better image the next time!

Yup... Took this shot using handheld as i forget to bring my tripod there.. Haiz... Otherwise it will be much better...

The motion blur in the background is distracting. A pity you didn't have your tripod, it would have been much better. Also, if there are people in the picture, don't cut them off at the head, lower your angle and show more of them. Alternatively crop them out.

There isn't much pp that i have done. I only reduce the resolution to upload the picture here.

In what way guys here think that the pp should be done... Need some advice...