Merlion in HDR

Framing seems too tight. More space to the left and right of the frame might work better.

I agree too. For the hdr process, I don't really see halo effects and i think is fine and you can afford to have more contrast.
The flower pot is a little distracting.
Here is an example on some space between left and right but of course you can still have more and better space for a better composition with a different angle.
Don't follow what i do here and again is an example on space in the frame..

6sb8ly.jpg

Please let me know to remove image.

Last edited:
MGohzxc said:
I agree too. For the hdr process, I don't really see halo effects and i think is fine and you can afford to have more contrast.
The flower pot is a little distracting.
Here is an example on some space between left and right but of course you can still have more and better space for a better composition with a different angle.
Don't follow what i do here and again is an example on space in the frame..

Please let me know to remove image.

Thanks for showing the better composition example :) will take some note on next shooting. Cheers

contrast and colour is great but yea i also find the pot a little distracting

quite a good effort in my opinion. just a little nitpick, it'll nice if the building behind doesn't join the merlion, a little gap in-between will be nice

Yea i think it would be better if an UWA is used, kinda tight.. perhaps a landscape orientated photo might be better...

WhitePaper said:
Yea i think it would be better if an UWA is used, kinda tight.. perhaps a landscape orientated photo might be better...

I used 11-16 for this shot but in portrait form. Noted on the tight compo. :)