Merged - present06022003:worldwide photo project and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi all.

know there is a fair number of photographers here, so decided to invite all to participate in this project.

http://sg.geocities.com/present06022003/

thank you for your attention.

cheers,
admin@06022003

Well not wishing to pour a damper on the project listed above but I'd be as wary as hell.

No name of the organiser, a free website address promoting the site, no reason given for why the event is being staged and the possiblility of 'echo productions' not being a legitimate registered business ( may be wrong here) are all reasons for serious concern about the motive of the promotion and event.

Oh and halfagoodman, don't try to hide your identity, you've been sussed from other forums and the link to 'echo productions' is a dead giveaway.

Welcome back, halfagoodman! What's with the new nick? :)

ay ay...

well, i have started this project on a non-profit basis. echo production too, is a non-profit front for me to use.

present06022003 is a real project going on, and you will find that i have posted similar threads in photography forums all over the world. from editorial photography one to Canon digital photography forum , i have posted them all.

if i were just to be joking about this project, would i have made all the effort to search for various forums and post those threads? i guess not.

also, since this is a non-profit project, i dont see any reason why i should not use a free webhost.:dunno:

the reason behind the changing of nick is so that if you were to visit other forums, you wil see similar nicks and you will know it's for this project.

still, i welcome everyone to join in for this project. so far, i have received emials from some photographers from US mainly, some expressing interest and some asking questions like can they really use a holga. of cos can.

cheers,
admin06020003(1/2)

Originally posted by SniperD
Kool... so all we need to do is to shoot a photo on the 6th of Feb 2003 and send to you right? what's the minimum res required?

;)

q: so how do i submit the images?
a: first of all, your image will have to be in 72dpi and
the pixel dimensions not smaller then 640x480, not
bigger then 1024x768. save as .jpeg format and email
it to me. keep it as small as possible

q: why are there no use of capital letters in this website?
a: well, this is a personal preference

RTFM!! Or should I say website! ;p

Hi isomers007.

No, the ten/24 project is not related to mine.
i started this project after seeing that, because that was more for lomo users, and i wish to do one which photographers worldwide can participate in, no matter what camera they are using.

hope that you all will participate actively!

Cheers,

Hi there 06022003,

Spotted your site. Looks good. Not sure if I'll be available to join in on your specified date. In the meantime, thought I'd drop by to say hi and wish you luck on your project. If you like, I could post a link from my site to yours.

Cheers,

- Regina
a.k.a lomo1024

ten/twentyfour: worldwide lomography project

Hi Regina,

in fact, i was inspired by your project to start my own, but i open it to all, instead of mainly lomo users. no offence here, but i think all photographers shld be given a chance in a project like this.

If possible, i would really love it if you can link my website from yours. really, many thanks. due to the diversity of this project's target, i have some problem w/ publicity like china like that.

Really appreciate it.Thanks.

Cheers,

Originally posted by I_AM
Hi Regina,

in fact, i was inspired by your project to start my own, but i open it to all, instead of mainly lomo users. no offence here, but i think all photographers shld be given a chance in a project like this.

If possible, i would really love it if you can link my website from yours. really, many thanks. due to the diversity of this project's target, i have some problem w/ publicity like china like that.

Really appreciate it.Thanks.

Cheers,

Hmmm...

due to the diversity of this project's target, i have some problem w/ publicity like china like that.

Sorry, I don't quite get that bit. Eh?

Puzzled, but looking forward to seeing the results of your project,

Regina

due to the diversity of this project's target, i have some problem w/ publicity like china like that.

mebbe can try puttin ur site on search engine? it'd also help to give it a diff look from regina's site....so dat ppl can differentiate between urs and hers. juz my 0.00002c :)

Hi Regina and isomers.

Thank you for the comments, and i really appreciate it.

Too bad im currently working right now, only 1 day off...but i'll try my very best to come up with a new website.

Same here. Regina, i also really look forward to see your project. Will u be at lomowonderland? i was invited by damien to go...
if you are, see you there!

Cheers,

Hi all.

Think not all clubsnappers know of this project yet, so i though i might as well do a 2nd round of publicity here again.

http://sg.geocities.com/present06022003/

Currently there are mainly photographers from the west part of earth joining, and an update on the list of photographer will be released on the website soon.

Cheers,

Hi,

I have merged all your 3 threads on the Worldwide Photo Project so that it is easier for members to access all the necessary information and discussions on this topic.

In future, you can bump this thread by posting a reply to it to bring it to the top of the forum rather than starting a new thread. That way, all the discussions and information can be kept in one place.

Thanks!

Roy

hi all.

the project is still open for participation for all photographers.

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.