Date: 14 May '05 (Sat)
Time: 2:30 pm

1) Kitkat
2) eawtan
3) Venom81
4) goo82sg
5) laokayu

Will have up to 5 pple

Please pm me your nick and I will insert ur name in it. I am keeping this as a private and small outing as I do not want the organization or the animals to get unwanted attention.

This is also subject to the condition of the organization if we are allow to take photos. (currently liaising with them)

I tot got 5 ppl 10 mins ago? Or you update the list? :think:

Paisei. Its the updated list. Paisei. :sweat:

love to shoot animal too. interesting!!! but no more slot

Hey guys / gals,

no worries.... i am trying to liaise with the org, but have not rec a reply yet. If things are fav , i do hope to increase the group size, provided the org agree and the animals r not disturb in any other ways...

I am trying to get more animal homes .... feel free to pm me if u know any homes add., i will try to make arrangement and see how it goes.

Lets , beside photoshoot those animals but also protect them and the org that keeps them safe.

Thanks

i think it'll be meaningful if we can do a free photoshoot of the cats for them as postcards or t-shirt pritns to raise funds for their activities.

yanyewkay said:
i think it'll be meaningful if we can do a free photoshoot of the cats for them as postcards or t-shirt pritns to raise funds for their activities.

Good idea. :thumbsup:

yanyewkay said:

Yup...

Was suggesting to them on the postcard few mths back to raise awareness and funds. They are thinking about it.

It will be meaningful if this gets through.

kitkat said:
Yup...

Was suggesting to them on the postcard few mths back to raise awareness and funds. They are thinking about it.

It will be meaningful if this gets through.
i'll volunteer if this gets thru.

yanyewkay said:
i'll volunteer if this gets thru.

same here, i'm game for it to help raise awareness too.

Hi , I have spoken to the staff : the home will be doing spring cleaning every saturday. They do not open on the weekday. This is a private event, as no public visitation is allow unless by appointment. AND it may not be condusive for photos taking (the smell / environment etc whichever i do not want to describe during the cleaning). Lighting condition is not very good. Please do not expect a tip-top environment. It is abit overcrowding. However, i have spoken that photos taking are allowed.

The timing is change to 2:30pm as the volunteers are not in before that period.

Those of you who are in the above list , still interested in going despite the above mentioned condition, please pm me your phone number and your real name. I will reconfirm 1 day (Friday) before the outing as I need to find out if the volunteers will be in on 14 May 05.

Oh ya... they have 14 dogs in there too.... So if u have any cats or dogs food that is still edible but do not want it, please bring along. Personally I have not visited the place , so this will be my first time too.

(They are considering for pple who may volunteer postcards or t-shirts to raise funds... )

Thanks

kitkat said:
(They are considering for pple who may volunteer postcards or t-shirts to raise funds... )

Thanks
sound great to me. I might explore into this. :)

Ah maos, here I come. :lovegrin:

Hi Guys / Gals ...

I think we shld wait for the cat home to be ready. Have spoken to the founder , they r in approve of us visitation but photo taking may not be condulsive as they are cleaning the place. Secondly, the lighting in there is poor (no, i do not want flash to be in there as it may inflict injury on the poor animals).

Will rearrange a visitation on another date (and suitable timing). Meanwhile I will talk to them about the postcard for the cats (or dogs).

Thanks
Kitkat

Status
Not open for further replies.