Menstrual discharge in HK family's food from maid

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing new to the world of hiring maids. Always remember, never not argue with the people who prepares food for you.

I was told by friend who regularly visits Indon that many of them from remote villages still have some animistic/black magic beliefs though they may not openly say so. And he specifically warned against buying masks or small carved wooden statues when on tour there and bringing them back home.

the employer and his family should conduct a post-mortem of their conduct/attitude towards the maid.

I wonder how badly the employer mistreated the maid for her to resort to that.

I used to believe that maids can perform black magic. However, i can to a conclusion that these are just old wives' tales that they want to follow to control their master. Usually practiced by Indonesian maids.

Real black magic just need a strand of hair to set a curse. But remember, whether real curse or unreal curse, they will be punished more in return.

I was told by friend who regularly visits Indon that many of them from remote villages still have some animistic/black magic beliefs though they may not openly say so. And he specifically warned against buying masks or small carved wooden statues when on tour there and bringing them back home.

supertitious belif tat draw them to do so. coz they also wan2 secure thier rice bowl and hope their bosses listen to them, i guest.:rolleyes:

'The only thing the employer can do is to fire her immediately and to seek to ban her from working in Hong Kong,' Mr Wong said.

ok gd luck everyone, she will be coming to Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.