memory card size.

Pit01

Feb 28, 2010
what's the largest memory card size so far on the market? 1TB? i saw a image of a 1TB memory card on a product...so i am asking this question now...please don't flame me with a flamethrower....

Hahahaha!! :sticktong

I heard of 128 GB compact flash but not on sales yet ..

are u referring to SSD harddisks ?

ryan

yeah.. it can't be a memory cards.. the size is usually for hard disks currently..

what's the largest memory card size so far on the market? 1TB? i saw a image of a 1TB memory card on a product...so i am asking this question now...please don't flame me with a flamethrower....

Why did u need such a huge capacity? Want to shoot Burst? Think ur batt juices will be squeezed dry before ur memory card is fully utlised. :bsmilie:

128GB the max last i heard also.. :)

So it's only 128GB on CF cards? thank you! :)

1 TB on a memory card!!! Did you go into the future?

... keep this thread open..i try to get a picture of what i told you guys...then you will see why.. :cool:

[vid]fJAlbPBOsNo[/vid]
microsdhc.jpg

Right-click on the above embedded video to play it at YouTube.

"SDXC... moving up to 2TB the next several years..." ;)

Last edited:
you will only need a 1Tb card if each picture is 100Mb. For it to be 100Mb, you will need a 100mb pixel camera. to get a 100mb pixel camera, it will prob take about 5 years.

For HD Video lah.... one 1TB card (CF or SD) could record hours of Video + Thousands of photos in RAW format..... maybe use on Video Cam 1st. :think:

The biggest card you can put into a camera or camcorder right now is 64GB. They're here.

Isn't the theoretical limit for FAT32 CF cards 137GB?