memory card holder (SDHC)

rachy588

Jun 20, 2010
You guys have any idea where i can get SDHC card holder casing that can store like 4 SDHC cards together ?

Ebay sells them, or if you dun mind u can get Think Tank's pocket rocket. TK photos should sell them.

Ebay sells them, or if you dun mind u can get Think Tank's pocket rocket. TK photos should sell them.

using the pocket rocket also.

good.

around how much does this thing cost?

Diaso, Plastic case, 2dollars, hold 4 SDs and 6 micro SDs! :bsmilie:

Diaso, Plastic case, 2dollars, hold 4 SDs and 6 micro SDs! :bsmilie:

Haha. Using that as well. ;)

imgp3455.jpg

Yes!! Daiso one is the best! LoL!

I also buy there and sell online.. Want tio buy from me? $4.50... LOL!!

XavierShoot said:
hi bros, can tell me which diaso u get those holder from?

Err... In town! Plaza Sing! :D near the electronics section i think! One whole bloody shelf for it! If you miss it, your eyes definitely fail you as a photographer.. LoL!! :p

Err... In town! Plaza Sing! :D near the electronics section i think! One whole bloody shelf for it! If you miss it, your eyes definitely fail you as a photographer.. LoL!! :p
thanks sync dude! i will go there today to take a look ya

Hi guy, Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Last wk I jus went to diaso @ IMM to check but was told it is out of stock. It seem Daiso product are by shipment thus some product are not sold anymore. Try the one at Plaza Sing but no stock either.

Would like to ask if any one of you manage to get one recently?? If yes, which outlet did you get it at??
Also, if anyone had extra willing to let me know, PM me too :)

Buy from "SyncGuy" He must have clean up all available stock in the market :D

Hi guy, Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Last wk I jus went to diaso @ IMM to check but was told it is out of stock. It seem Daiso product are by shipment thus some product are not sold anymore. Try the one at Plaza Sing but no stock either.

Would like to ask if any one of you manage to get one recently?? If yes, which outlet did you get it at??
Also, if anyone had extra willing to let me know, PM me too :)

shierwin said:
Buy from "SyncGuy" He must have clean up all available stock in the market :D

Eh.... Whut....? LoL!!! Mine all sold out ler.. Dun keep stock one.. :B Bad for business! Haha!

I'm not experienced with card holders, but Artworkfoto has some. Comes in different sizes. Around $15 for 8SD4CF if I didn't remember wrongly

:eek: Even syncguy no stock for it. GG.

@seezhijie I know but would prefer diaso. Cheap and good:) Thank you

Aiyo... Lemme go dig around and try find.. If you lucky I might find one... Where TS stay ah?

Hahahaha. Thank thank!!! I stay near queentown. But could meet at any mrt station if u could find 1;)