Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
Fuji S2, ISO400, f/8, 1/6s, multiple exposures.

DSCF0066s.jpg

And a sepia tone one. Think I like this one better... :)

DSCF0066sbw.jpg

SniperD said:
eh... interesting concept dude but hor.. doesn't look like multiple exposures to me.. looked like a psed shot. the background is the key :)

A total of 6 exposures were made in pitch dark for the above single shot. Originally I was trying to use long exposure, covering the pic when I moved it around, but the result was less then satisfactory as I couldn't hold it still enough:

DSCF0033ss.jpg

dont mind me askin..but how do u light up the picture in such a way that the black background is really black yet picture is v clear? :dunno: psed?

i tried somethin like that b4 but get v poor exposures coz of the lighting.. :(

the sepia one has no "kick". :think: compared to the colour one is much much better :thumbsup:

dong said:
dont mind me askin..but how do u light up the picture in such a way that the black background is really black yet picture is v clear? :dunno: psed?

i tried somethin like that b4 but get v poor exposures coz of the lighting.. :(

Hi dong,

I didn't use any light source to light up the picture at all... anybody like to make a guess on how it was done? Look at this picture for the hint... ;)

We'll be doing something similar (and more) at this outing. Do come and join us if you could. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.