memories of clubsnap over the past 10 years

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
as we celebrate 10 years of CS, what are your most enduring memories of clubsnap (characters, photos, quotes, scandals, etc)?

for me, it is the red fox that used to grace CS's cover page..... CS's unofficial "mascot" :bsmilie:

i rem that foxy.

This is more of my personal memories.

I joined as a member in 2002... got to know this forum thru HWZ. and later, I did setup my own forum too and even partner up with Clubsnap in the early days exchanging web traffic through banners. But then later I became inactive after I got attached since I got no time for photography after that.

Became active again in 2008/2009 after I broke up with my ex, started my photography hobby again after I got my first DSLR but later squabbled with one of mod here and end up getting my old nick deregistered.

And now I am reborn as sinned79 haha!

Last edited:
Met a group of "photog nerds" back then.. used to hang out and chat about cameras at Peninsula Plaza in the evenings, go on photoshoots.. still good friends with one of them till today, the rest are on my MSN but seldom chat. Good memories (but those were expensive times, splurging on Gitzo tripods, Markins M-10's on my meager salary) haha

i rem that foxy.

This is more of my personal memories.

I joined as a member in 2002... got to know this forum thru HWZ. and later, I did setup my own forum too and even partneEdr up with Clubsnap in the early days exchanging web traffic through banners. But then later I became inactive after I got attached since I got no time for photography after that.

Became active again in 2008/2009 after I broke up with my ex, started my photography hobby again after I got my first DSLR but later squabbled with one of mod here and end up getting my old nick deregistered.

And now I am reborn as sinned79 haha!

Hahaha! Many of you have past incarnations.

I came to know CS from candlepowerforums back in 2003, most of the time a lurker on HWZ and CS, registered a few times to sell things but always forget password.

The economy crises sends many hobbyists into pro and semi-pro photography and thats where I landed in 2008.

i remembered vince.

as we celebrate 10 years of CS, what are your most enduring memories of clubsnap (characters, photos, quotes, scandals, etc)?

for me, it is the red fox that used to grace CS's cover page..... CS's unofficial "mascot" :bsmilie:

Knowing you in CS is the biggest scandal. :D

i rem SEED.....sadly now no more......

also interesting to see how everyone has been upgrading their gear over the last 10 years. :)

also interesting to see how everyone has been upgrading their gear over the last 10 years. :)

i saw a lot of people down sizing the camera!!!!!!!

best part is we love noise on film and we complain alot on digital. :dunno: