Members who stay near Admiralty MRT Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallKho

Mar 3, 2007
Yishun | Admiralty
Welcome to the "Admiralty" Photographers thread.

Just looking around to see if there's much photographers around this small little town who are keen in gathering for shoots and stuff... ;)

Hope its a good start / CHeerZ.

Hi, So what date are you looking at?

Hey, I'm staying around Admiralty MRT station also, think there are few other CS members also staying around there.

Think if there is an outing just for the 'Admirals', it'll be fun too. Hehe... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

Woo.. fast response - I'm actually moving to admiralty in around end OCT... :O could organize the outing soon i guess... CS was down for the whole of yesterday.

Hey, I'm staying around Admiralty MRT station also, think there are few other CS members also staying around there.

Think if there is an outing just for the 'Admirals', it'll be fun too. Hehe... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

Yahoo....another outing.:D

Btw, any idea when the foodcourt going to finish reno. The whole place like damn stuffy now.....:(

Woo.. fast response - I'm actually moving to admiralty in around end OCT... :O could organize the outing soon i guess... CS was down for the whole of yesterday.

wOw.. u mOving in... I mOving Out liaO.. just move to sembawang... where u guys wanna to shoot?? if free i can join huh ?;)

Count me in.... i stay around there as well... hard to find kar kee around

I'll be try to organize the outing on Fri night - probably we can start gathering at the MacDonald's b4 even the coffee shop finish RENO". I'll still be hanging around at Yishun's Shooters group... lol Kaki's... you guys can join in too, fun group... I'll be actively organizing shoots every weekend / alternate weekends - yeah so...

hi all, count me in...but this fri i can't join u guy:(...not in sgp.

Btw, any idea when the foodcourt going to finish reno. The whole place like damn stuffy now.....:(
You the mean food court next to the MRT station is having reno again? They just completed not too long ago leh.. But the design was damn bad lor...

Oh? Welcome! Welcome! Another 'Admiral' moving in. Haha... Which part of Admiralty you'll be moving in? Me is next to the Admiralty Secondary School, near the two Executive Condos. There is a big park nearby, good for photo-shoot, I think.

hi all, When is the outing? I just move in Admiralty this month.:)

hi all! i'm also living in admiralty & would be looking forward to any of the outings coming up. but i'm a newbie on a compact camera though

Status
Not open for further replies.