Member status at last

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcwe68

Jul 3, 2003
HOME
Visit site
ha ha, although I have joined Clubsnap since jul (and has been surfing it for a even longer peroid), but not active in the forum, just read only.
But yesterday I decided that I want to know how to change status from new member to member. So instead of asking I just decided to go on a posting spree. I started with like only 7 post (since joining) before 3pm yesterday to now about 52 postings.

So you become member on your 51st posting. So i have posted like 45 posts in less than 12 hours (I did not post from 8pm to 12mn, and slept from 4am to 10am ). Is that a record? :bsmilie:

I think I am crazy, but what the heck.

Anyway apologies to some of the members here (eg wacko, saddness....) if I had offended or irritated some of you in some of my rather ridiculous irresponsible wordings. :embrass:

Anyway 4am, super quiet in forum (that's why went to sleep), the active one is roygoh (in the US?)

Finally achieved my aim. :D

djchris said:
well done..
you have achieve ISO3600, the togu award for crappiness..

got cert or not? :bsmilie:

Anyway I did not post upz upz upz postings trying to achieve it, ok. but it is crappy.

pcwe68 said:
got cert or not? :bsmilie:

Anyway I did not post upz upz upz postings trying to achieve it, ok. but it is crappy.

Er, that's why I have been posting so much recently, try to cross the 100 mark mar.........

What a truly sad person you must be.. spending time for such a pointless title, then boasting about it. And you're actually happy about it?

YSLee said:
What a truly sad person you must be.. spending time for such a pointless title, then boasting about it. And you're actually happy about it?

He's probably just testing ... the system ... hey we now know it works ...

pcwe68 said:
I think I am crazy, but what the heck.

Anyway apologies to some of the members here (eg wacko, saddness....) if I had offended or irritated some of you in some of my rather ridiculous irresponsible wordings. :embrass:

its not a problem la brother!!!
next time SEED gathering u treat us beer can liao la!!!
hope u oso don't hold it to heart.
:cheers:

YSLee said:

does sound bo liao to me indeed :nono:

sadness said:
its not a problem la brother!!!
next time SEED gathering u treat us beer can liao la!!!
hope u oso don't hold it to heart.
:cheers:

Man! dun know u into drinking also....me prefer martell or red wine only....

OOOOha tat girl again, me wanna b below her west_ray...... :D

andylee said:
Man! dun know u into drinking also....me prefer martell or red wine only....

OOOOha tat girl again, me wanna b below her west_ray...... :D

steady then. martel and red wine on u. :bsmilie:

beer and such, i can consider.... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.