Melvin's take: Mariam from Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Just some pics to share. I personally enjoyed this shoot, regarded it as a way to take away my stress from my upcoming examinations. Nice meeting other photographers too.

mel0843rc6.jpg

mel0853ky0.jpg

And this was an unposed shot (all photographers present that day can vouch for that). This was her reaction when Ivan's reflector toppled.

mel0877di0.jpg

Experimental. Just trying to do something different, you may like it or not.

mel0733fj5.jpg

mel0888mf0.jpg

Maybe I can start a collection of 'backs'.

WAHAHAHAHHA love the expression on the Candid shot. Nice colours though a little warm. :D NIce meeting you bro. Good photographer this guy!:thumbsup:

hi there may i know wat lens u using? thanks for sharing!;)

Mel, No. 3 is the best. ;) 2nd best is No. 2.

Hahaa.. #3 quite fun, good catch bro. :bsmilie:

Nice to meet you as well. So Chris is the one with the Hasselblad, who's the other one with a Hasselbald as well? :)

Just some pics to share. I personally enjoyed this shoot, regarded it as a way to take away my stress from my upcoming examinations. Nice meeting other photographers too.

And this was an unposed shot (all photographers present that day can vouch for that). This was her reaction when Ivan's reflector toppled.
mel0877di0.jpg

i like this one... nicely captured..
nice to meet you..

Hahaa.. #3 quite fun, good catch bro. :bsmilie:

Nice to meet you as well. So Chris is the one with the Hasselblad, who's the other one with a Hasselbald as well? :)

Waaaa. eh no lah that was my first time shooting MF. so dun associate me with it leh. haha:bsmilie: paiseh one leh.

the candid shot is very cute! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.