Melvin's take: Malgosia

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Participated in Modelinn's shoot for the first time (this morning), and to be so honest, I was very impressed with the setup and all. Hey Ivan, if you're reading this.. you did a fantastic job. Guess this is about the only feedback I can come up with, 'coz I can't seem to find any fault with this ogranized shoot! Also, thanks for bringing in such a beautiful model. Thumbs up. And here goes, my contribution.. hope you guys like it.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
And after having a couple of shots that I'm very satisfied with (personally), I decided to take a different approach and started to 'experiment'. That's something which I'd never done before. For all my shoots (though I've not participated in many), I always stick to the safe shots throughout.

Here, a noob's attempt to intentional blur and the most debatable subject, messy hair (not trying to challenge anyone)!

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
Messy hair is definately ok IF that is your intention. Your attemp was not bad. The crop is a bit too tight for my taste.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006

Thanks Melvin, I am really glad u enjoyed it! U made my day:)

Love the mood of the shots u taken, very intriguing! But colour a little too saturated I feel..post production done to colour?

ah_kai1983

Feb 26, 2006
cool man! i love your style bro!

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
Thanks Melvin, I am really glad u enjoyed it! U made my day:)

Love the mood of the shots u taken, very intriguing! But colour a little too saturated I feel..post production done to colour?
Thanks Ivan!

I get that comment on alot of my other photos too. Just a preference of mine, I just like my photos very saturated so usually I pump it up. Perhaps it gone over the limit on this one. Hmm..

tropica_aloysius

Jul 15, 2005
East Coast,Siglap
Hey dude, i like pic6, however i feel that the background is a bit of a spoiler. i feel that the mood is there.

A pretty nice series i would say! Good job. = ]

KennethLin

Feb 24, 2006
Hougang

Firstly, the model wasn't too stiff and also, you've made her looks natural with that post. I perfer to show a little bit of the other side of face might be better. Lasty, I like the ambient :)

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006

This is good! :) Cheerful and the grass is so green!

irenet

Feb 27, 2006
IMO this is my favourite model series you've done... i've got a thing for the fly-away hair thingy :bsmilie:

everything is ok except #7... too much hair covering the face? lol..

just my 2 cents :)

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
yo melvin,

i think u have great keepers in #2 and 5.

horizon_grazer

Feb 6, 2006
Like these 3 shots, #2 & #4 expressions are natural :thumbsup:
Can feel the mood in #5, maybe can try the B/W w/ grain, shld enhance the pic even further

Status
Not open for further replies.