melted cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
just now i prepared maggie mee..then added in a few sliced of freshly chopped tomatoes and freshly peeled oranges and stir abit then ready to eat liaoz..then i realised hey not enuff protein for this meal.? then i saw the can of sardines..but it was those biggie cans..didnt want to eat so much at one go

so i looked around..the fridge inside got chicken but i dunno how to prepare it..the alternatives were fresh milk and sobe soya...then i looked up abit then saw cheesedale cheese.those slices one. hmm ok ..so i took out one slice and was intending to just munch it separately alongside the maggie mee+orange+tomato..

then i just thought.aiya why not just dump it in as well. lolz..so i just dropped the cheese into the maggie mee stuff..then straightaway it melted. very fast...as i was eating the maggie mee i was thinking hey actually melted cheese mee taste not bad ah? :think: :bsmilie: even though the soup was becoming chalky and probably half of the cheese was "lost" in the maggie mee soup.. then i was thinking..is there anywhere out there that sells melted cheese mee? like never coem across anything liek that b4..or maybe in those expensive eateries where i havent been 2 for long long time..or has anyone ever coem up wif anything more snazzy that this? :light:

Its korean version, if you are wondering.

The korean restaurant on top of Heeren does your version along with aircon and nice waitress for 6 bucks... ;p

oh yah i remember the cheese fries.... long long ago a gal ; > bought me there.
is billy bomber still around?

korean...hmmz. ok will try there :think:

clive said:
korean...hmmz. ok will try there :think:

bring me along heh! i celebrate your reuniting with your L lens and Pro Body

zekai said:
oh yah i remember the cheese fries.... long long ago a gal ; > bought me there.
is billy bomber still around?

Yes its still around but some outlets closed liao.. their melted cheese fries :thumbsup:

I use to do that while eating with "myojo" (bowl style) of instant noodles. Sure makes hell of a difference in the taste. :D

can..will got2 check it out first. ah..i knoe.. best is the day u get the 1d, then we go makan there then go shoot soem street shots same time same day return the 70-200.

eh wait. the june 23rd~27th carshow@ expo u going ah? maybe ur 1d is ready by then? if so..then might as well make it all in the same day ...korean melted cheese mee + carshow + jp RQ + 1d + L lens + later on go for a gd old 2km swim..i say man.. this sounds like 1 of the best best-buddy days :thumbsup: :think: :bsmilie: =)

clive said:
can..will got2 check it out first. ah..i knoe.. best is the day u get the 1d, then we go makan there then go shoot soem street shots same time same day return the 70-200.

eh wait. the june 23rd~27th carshow@ expo u going ah? maybe ur 1d is ready by then? if so..then might as well make it all in the same day ...korean melted cheese mee + carshow + jp RQ + 1d + L lens + later on go for a gd old 2km swim..i say man.. this sounds like 1 of the best best-buddy days :thumbsup: :think: :bsmilie: =)

maybe can chio wormz if he still in singapore

with that much soup... I must say... nope... :dunno:
but then noodles are pasta, macaroni and cheese is pretty common in the West... and there's also the standard pasta and cheese..

but with that much soup.... :p and MSG.... wah... salty eh? :blah:

and given nature of this forum :cool:
pics or ban! :rbounce:

cheese and mee = pasta. ;p

i would have thought oranges and mee then is weird. :bsmilie:

so far ok?

reminds me during my NS day where we usually add lemon powder into the sardine can and eat during field trip :bsmilie:

done that plenty of times.

2 x maggi mee, 2 x pcs cheese (prewrapped), plenty of black pepper, 2 x eggs. if only i had chunky tuna.... :think:

sehsuan said:
done that plenty of times.

2 x maggi mee, 2 x pcs cheese (prewrapped), plenty of black pepper, 2 x eggs. if only i had chunky tuna.... :think:

lolzz..my experimental combo still hmm..quite ok .but.. if i think i try yours then i will confirm :flush: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.