kristupa

Apr 29, 2006
Indonesia
This photo was taken in Sukoharjo, Central Java, Indonesia

Melintas.jpg

(c) Kristupa Saragih

Body: Canon EOS 20D - IR modified
This is IR color in original color
I only enhanced it a bit in Canon DPP (Digital Photo Professional) and PS for resizing

All comments will be appreciated

Nice pics Om Kristupa.. The lines from the road really directing us to the main object..
Also the color produced from IR is just cool :thumbsup:

Maybe next time you go to Singapore or Organize outing in Indonesia I can join you too, still have a lot of thing to learn from pro.. ;)

A bit OOT, any outing you planned to have for the next two months? As I will be in Indonesia from End May til beginning of July

Salam Kenal
Zamzami

czamzami said:
Nice pics Om Kristupa.. The lines from the road really directing us to the main object..
Also the color produced from IR is just cool :thumbsup:

Maybe next time you go to Singapore or Organize outing in Indonesia I can join you too, still have a lot of thing to learn from pro.. ;)

A bit OOT, any outing you planned to have for the next two months? As I will be in Indonesia from End May til beginning of July

Salam Kenal
Zamzami

Bung Zamzami,

Thanks for your appreciation

I will be in Singapore probably around the Crossing Bridges v3, on transit to Vietnam

Actually, I haven't planned any outings until July
But I will be with http://www.fototrails.com on August to lead Fototrails outings to Bromo and on December to Bali

oom kris july ikut ke kamboja yuk >_<

archlover said:
oom kris july ikut ke kamboja yuk >_<

Thanks atas ajakannya
Saya ingin sekali ke Kamboja, tapi saat ini lebih memilih ke acara yang resmi FN dulu yakni Crossing Bridges v3
Next time, kalau kawan-kawan di Clubsnap, PhotoMalaysia dan Photo VN setuju, tahun depan kita buat Crossing Bridges ke Kamboja. Atau, mungkin bisa diorganisir via FN Hunting Series

sip deh oom ^^ saya juga pengen ikut yang crossing bridge v3 nya >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.