Melancholy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
It's been awhile... and i do look forward to all constructive feedback & crits. :)

Picture_120cs.jpg

Cheers! :)

Wolfgang said:
It's been awhile... and i do look forward to all constructive feedback & crits. :)

Picture_120cs.jpg

Cheers! :)

Great shot, Wolfgang.

I think the B&W really brings out the mood that befits the title!

Look forward to more goodies from you

wolfgang

this is better than the lime light one !!

the upper half of her body is very prominent, starting from her face, the prominence starts to lose itself near the lower half of the body, which i suppose is what you've wanted to convey, coz that's what i see and i like it.

this whole shot is very nicely done, but i'd prefer the bottom parts to be darker. as in not the model but the floor that the model is standing on.. that area is a -little- distracting and should do with a -little- bit more DI.

but this is good

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

comment and critics?

I lovvvvve the mood in this picture , the connection was made and the moment captured!

Unfortunatly , i didn't like the cropping as it doesn't seem quite there with 1 hand , 1 knee and the foot being chopped off .. Unless this was intentional than i don't think it works .. cos its distracting.

But damm.. i really like the pose and the mood. Not the BG though.

Cheers
Jazer

ok maybe I am splitting hair, probably a difference in degree. melancholy leans towards being sad with an element of reflecting on the past. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.